Applying to family friendly schools

Started by dancote
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dancote

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have posted this type of question before, but am always hoping to learn something new: I am applying currently to D.O. schools and want to find a good match for both myself and my family. What should I be looking for? Some have suggested that PBL tracks give more flexibility and to stay away from mandatory lecture. What is your experience? Would you recommend the school you or your spouse attends?
I want to stay away from competitive atmospheres and we would prefer a smaller town atmosphere to live in.

Any ideas??

Respectfully,

Dan, Julia, Autumn, Linden, and Celeste.