Applying to how many schools

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by hkny79, Aug 30, 2002.

1. hkny79

hkny79 Member

How many schools has everyone applied too or plan on applying too..and also maybe we can get a list of schools that favor out of state residents as well...thanx..

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Fenrezz

Fenrezz AT Stills Worst Nightmare

I know 2 schools that prefer in-state residents, but do accept some out of state people: UMDNJ and OSU.

I think Nova doesn't care all that much about where you're from, but don't quote me on that.

I don't know for sure, but I believe Pikeville and West Virginia also prefer either state residents, or residents from neighboring states.

4. Forensic Chick

Pre-Medical
    I applied to three schools: Touro, Western and AZCOM. Just sent in the secondaries -- waiting for interviews :)

5. Fenrezz

Fenrezz AT Stills Worst Nightmare

Not OSU? I'm disappointed. ;)

6. Forensic Chick

Pre-Medical
    I know... :( But I'm a Cali gal at heart -- it would be very hard for me to live anywhere else -- though I would be inside studying a lot anyway... I've heard it's a great school but it would probably take free tuition to pull me off the west coast...

How's your first week going, Fenrezz? Enjoy the upcoming weekend!! :hardy:

7. mohody

mohody Member

I applied to 3 schools: TUCOM, DMU, and KCOM. I received interviews from TUCOM and DMU. Got accepted at TUCOM and pulled my app. from DMU. Out of the 8 people I interviewed with 3 of us were out of state, and 2 others had just moved to California within the last 6 months.