Applying to Residency without all three LOR

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Amartin7226

Reaction score
I am applying to urology this cycle and only have 2 letters of recommendation uploaded so far. I am waiting on my other letter writers to upload. I sent my application in with the 2 letters before the release date Sept 15th. Will programs consider my application incomplete and either not look at me or not offer an interview because I don't have the third letter uploaded yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I am applying to urology this cycle and only have 2 letters of recommendation uploaded so far. I am waiting on my other letter writers to upload. I sent my application in with the 2 letters before the release date Sept 15th. Will programs consider my application incomplete and either not look at me or not offer an interview because I don't have the third letter uploaded yet?
It's fine unless you were told otherwise. Lots of people have 2 or even less. Idk the requirements for urology but if it's like the other specialties, it's fine for now. I'm sure other programs may have their own requirements about incomplete vs complete, but they should be okay with 2 and understand some may be pending the rest. If they rejected you automatically bc of that, maybe they're not worth it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using SDN mobile