Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

April MCAters and retake

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DiverDoc, May 5, 2007.

1. DiverDoc

DiverDoc KCUMB 2012

Attending Physician
    In the event that you have to take this horrible exam again, will you be using the same materials or use a different method, company etc?? IF I have to, I think Ill switch to EK from Kaplan.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. jochi1543

jochi1543 President, Gunner Central

Pre-Medical
    I used EK and Kaplan, and I will use EK only this time. I also didn't use EK bio or chemistry last time, and I did very little work with my 1001 questions and 101 Verbal books, so I still have material I haven't touched at all. I also didn't take all the AAMC tests either, so if I don't do well, at least I have new material to help me prepare for the 2nd time.