Are Caribbean schools really THAT horrible?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't believe that someone would LIE on the internet!

5822a8bd020f73df0abbfa35681c54ce.jpg
 
I actually

Thiswas the

I am not going to address that again. You forgot to mention that I explained what happened...Whatever you want to believe I really don't care. I will be starting a PG2 Rotation in Radiology next summer .. Anyone that needs more info on SGU, please PM me I will explain the steps I took to achieve my goal...
Is there something wrong with your keyboard?
 
In case anyone was wondering, RJW diagnostic rads has a page of current residents and no, none of their PG2s are from the Caribbean. All residents are US MD except for one LECOM and one PCOM.
RWJMS - Departments and Institutes - Radiology

No RWJMS for Rads at SGU listed on their match list for the last three years. Some EM, psych, and FM listed from them, but no rads.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No RWJMS for Rads at SGU listed on their match list for the last three years. Some EM, psych, and FM listed from them, but no rads.


While I don't believe his story, he's claiming that his Rads deal was a pre-match, and therefore wouldn't be included on match list.

As for the RWJMS webpage, he wouldn't be on there either since he's claiming that this is his internship year and he's doing that in NY. His list of prelim interviews is in another post.

He's been claiming to be a PGY1 at his prelim residency, and that next year he'll be at RWJMS. Of course, this is all after claiming to be a NYU resident in anesthesiology a few years ago. Lol