Are chicks creeped out by pathologists?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
strippers are really aggressive and I havent seen a single guy turned off by it...

we may not be turned off by strippers, but i doubt many of us would want to marry them either.

Members don't see this ad.

I'd marry a stripper, but just to get half of her cash though. BTW, page 2 already? Nice work troll!

I'd marry a stripper, but just to get half of her cash though. BTW, page 2 already? Nice work troll!

Thanks DSAS. Is there any way I can possibly redeem myself or would I be better off starting over with a new profile? Honest to god I'm interested in path in spite of the stereotypes. Maybe it'll all work out ok in the end... hey baby, wanna come see my new two-headed microscope?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks DSAS. Is there any way I can possibly redeem myself or would I be better off starting over with a new profile? Honest to god I'm interested in path in spite of the stereotypes. Maybe it'll all work out ok in the end... hey baby, wanna come see my new two-headed microscope?

if you are serious, yeah, better start a new profile or stop with the silly/inflammatory questions.

Thanks DSAS. Is there any way I can possibly redeem myself or would I be better off starting over with a new profile?

Your name is Doctor90210 and your avatar is that doofus from the show of the same name.

I guess you could change your name to Tooly McToolson, and it would be more evident what your personality is...

You best redeem yourself, otherwise every new person who joins for the next year people will suspect it is you, Dr.90210.
And we shouldn't do that to them. :smuggrin:

This thread has been pretty amusing...

Beware all women who seem suddenly interested in you now that you're a medical student. Especially beware teachers in their mid-20's. They seem to come out of the woodwork, their coworkers are all married and they seem to want to get married yesterday. They also seem to have a higher than average incidence of being crazy, but that could just be my personal experience in my local region. I have friends married to teachers who appear to be nice, sane, well adjusted women, but you never really know do you...

If you are interested in pathology, which is hard to imagine, I'd suggest an Avatar change, a name change (Tooly, heh), and a general perspective change, or yeah, we're all pretty much going to "salt your game" so hard you'll be tasting it... :laugh:

Beware all women who seem suddenly interested in you now that you're a medical student. Especially beware teachers in their mid-20's. They seem to come out of the woodwork, their coworkers are all married and they seem to want to get married yesterday.
You must be in my part of the world. I thought it was in the Upper Midwest that everyone was married with 3 kids by the time they were 25. And that's the med students. :p

Sorry. No way. The South beats the Midwest in that dept by a landslide.

Sorry. No way. The South beats the Midwest in that dept by a landslide.

Yep, I'm in the South as well... :D well, maybe not technically the "Old South" but still... I can't speak to any comparison with the Midwest as I've never lived there.

Anyway, I think a better title for this entire thread would be are women creeped out by doctor90210, and his "game"... :)

Yep, I'm in the South as well... :D well, maybe not technically the "Old South" but still... I can't speak to any comparison with the Midwest as I've never lived there.

Anyway, I think a better title for this entire thread would be are women creeped out by doctor90210, and his "game"... :)

Y'all are just jealous. Allow me to give you guys a little help. The key is to figure out what works best for you. For example, I've found that wearing my white coat around the undergrad campus is a great way to put myself out there. If you try this, make sure to bring your stethoscope because you don't want the hotties to mix you up with a chemistry grad student. Obviously, everyone is different so it's difficult to give one-size-fits-all guidance. PM me if you need advice on your specific situation.

PM me if you need advice on your specific situation.

Dear Trolly McToolson-

How do I get a really tooly guy to stop trolling in a forum? Thanks in advance
kthnxbye

i hate adding fuel to the fire, but i gotta admit, this guy is funny. his comments are so absurd they're just funny. and really, they're not that offensive. wearing your white coat to the undergrad campus? why don't you just wear it to the local high school? of the various trolls i've seen around SDN, this guy is at least one of the more amusing ones.

i hate adding fuel to the fire, but i gotta admit, this guy is funny. his comments are so absurd they're just funny. and really, they're not that offensive. wearing your white coat to the undergrad campus? why don't you just wear it to the local high school? of the various trolls i've seen around SDN, this guy is at least one of the more amusing ones.

It is a relatively tired and overused ploy - I can think of at least 5 people in the past who have posted nearly identical posts (which the exception of it being related to pathology) somewhere in these forums in the past couple of years. Usually it is couched in the lingo of it being a premed who is trying to decide what field of medicine to focus on or something, or about how great it is to be in med school because the girls throw themselves at you.

he's the first one i've seen use it, but i don't doubt that it's been done before. i kinda think of this post like i do listening to carrie underwood music - mindless fun. in the last few years i've been more active within the path forum i can remember some trolls that were a lot nastier with their posts than this dude. but i will agree that he's adding nothing really helpful to our discussions.

Yeah... what can I say, I'm a newb... I'm sure after a few more of posts like this, it'd get tiresome...

I think of Tooly like Sanjaya... amusing at first, but quickly turning screechy and tiresome. You know, without the various hairstyles, or the support from Howard Stern.

I'm just in a jovial mood because I've managed to luck into almost half a week off in my current rotation... woohoo! :laugh:

BH