Are Columbia, NYU, Temple or Case still interviewing???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

noordoctor

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these four places still interviewing?

Members don't see this ad.

NYU is definitely still interviewing. I just received an interview invite on Feb 25th.

Members don't see this ad :)
case may still be interviewing but i would say that this late of an interview does not work out well but i dont know

i interviewed at Temple last week (Feb 22) and was told that it was the last interview date they have scheduled

i interviewed at Temple last week (Feb 22) and was told that it was the last interview date they have scheduled

did you find out if you were accepted or not yet or did they tell you if it was for a waitlist spot?

there were I believe 15 of us. From brian we were told that (my numbers are approx and of what I remember) their were 115-118 spots taken of the total 125 as of our interview date and that each of us who interviewed that day had a 50%-60% chance of getting in (dont know how those numbers worked out for everyone). I have not heard anything back from Temple whether email or snail-mail (I did not call or anything), so I assume I was either waitlisted or rejected. Oh well. I believe others who interviewed that day were rejected, but i have not heard of any acceptances. Anyone from Feb 22 interview care to share any results?

I interviewed on January 29th and believe I will be on the waitlist. Those who interviewed with me were told those same numbers but I have not heard of anybody accepted from the February 25th letters. I dont think a waitlist has officially been made yet but will be soon. Does anybody know of anybody that got accepted from the third round?

I just formally withdrew my interview invite from NYU, so that should free up one more spot for one of you.

I interviewed at Columbia on 2/22/08. Does anybody know when I expect to hear back?

just got a rejection letter from columbia.