Are PCAT scores available online?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soyroger

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For the 1/20/07 test takers:

I just logged on to the Harcourt website for the PCAT to see if scores would be posted online, but they weren't. I know this is just wishful thinking on my part, but my question is do scores get posted online? I'm just curious and would rather check their website daily instead of being left with my only other option, waiting for the mailman to bring me the news. Well, is anyone else just dying right now to know what their scores are? Our proctor told us 4 weeks, which was Sat. 2/17, but most other people who've taken it say it took 5-6 weeks for their results to come. That means soon...I hope.

Members don't see this ad.

Nope, sorry.

You'll only receive them in the mail - about 6 weeks after the exam.

Good luck to all waiting.

Thanks Eleen, I'll just keep playing the waiting game. Maybe it'll be there when I get home tonight.

It sure would be nice if they had an online system for us to check our scores. And mine didn't show up until six weeks or so later. Those last two weeks were kind of tough. Stay strong and good luck to you. :)

Guys/ladies, the waiting game will soon be over. We should be receiving our results any moment from now. This is the 5th week and when i checked the PCAT "request transcript tab", our result is no longer pending meaning they've been scored.

At this point all i can say is good luck.