Are secondaries guaranteed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EReze

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i sent my primary app in early july. they just got my transcripts and it should go to my schools in 4-6 weeks. i have pretty good stats (3.5 GPA/ 3.3 Science, great recommendations, extra curriculars, etc..), but i take the MCATS for the first time in august. could i get a secondary before they get my MCAT scores, or is everything relying on the numbers???

Members don't see this ad.

You will gets secondaries very soon. When I applied last summer I was able to complete the secondaries to the schools that I wanted to attend and have all of my LOR summited by the time I got my MCAT scores back in October. This is a huge plus considering the schools will be ready to ask you for an interview within weeks of recieving your scores

Some places send out secondaries as soon as they get your application (a quick way to make $50-$100/applicant). Others, like Touro, screen applications before they send out secondaries. You'll probably get those after they get your MCAT scores.

Best of luck! :hardy:

thanx for the help!:laugh: