Are the Ladies in Med School generally cute?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You were right on the chesticles...KK's can be offered in lieu of cookies. :p

I'm half "guido" :(

AWESOME! :D

I have an uncanny ability to detect fake boobies among other things. :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Is your real name...Milkman Alfredo?
That's one Mediterranean trait that I fortunately did not inherit. Thank you, God. Instead, it's all on my head. I gots some thick freakin' hair. Plenty to hang onto. ;)

Is your real name...Milkman Alfredo?
My parents apparently thought about naming me something very stereotypically Italian. At least I can sort of camouflage my wopness currently...until anyone meets my dad or mentions Italian food. Speaking of which, how many brownie points does being able to cook Italian well earn me? That's gotta be worth something, right?

Members don't see this ad :)
My parents apparently thought about naming me something very stereotypically Italian. At least I can sort of camouflage my wopness currently...until anyone meets my dad or mentions Italian food. Speaking of which, how many brownie points does being able to cook Italian well earn me? That's gotta be worth something, right?

Yes, yes, it is, Mr. FacelessInternetPersonality.:love::laugh:

Hey, I posted in the picture thread thingy. It just got annihilated by motorcycle discussion. Don't hate me because I might be beautiful.

Hey phenol how do you plan on hiding your cockiness in your interviews?

(serious question)

Hey phenol how do you plan on hiding your cockiness in your interviews?

(serious question)

Thanks myuu!

Good question, wax

with pomade, large amounts of musk, and gold chains.

(not serious response.)

Maybe you just haven't been reading into my humor properly. There's a fine line between being cocky and being confident.

I propose that the members of this thread switch to a 5-point grading scheme to prevent the irreversible damage to fragile, and probably neurotic, egos before interview season starts.:laugh:

It should be a 4.0 grading scale, something we can all relate to. =P

Members don't see this ad :)

lol i'm really sorry....

a certain other forum has ruined my e-manners and somewhat corrupted me.

I'm not a creep in RL.

You're really pretty btw :)

lol i'm really sorry....

a certain other forum has ruined my e-manners and somewhat corrupted me.

I'm not a creep in RL.

You're really pretty btw :)

Lol, ok, I'll let it slide.

and thank you. :)

You guys inspire me. I am way to humble to post my picture on SDN. Ok... I lied... i just enjoy the few extra "look points" I accumulate when rated in real life :D. Thank God for those.

[youtube]FjLaJO8QEuw[/youtube]

Just imagine all the patients we'll see in the ER from this population...

Also, I think the bouncer guy was the most normal person out of them all, though that's not saying much, haha...

i take that back...hehe :rolleyes:

if i had a nickel for every time...

...____(fill in the blank)___, you'd have already paid off your med school loans