Are there any downsides to take a lower division bio class the last quarter to boost BCP GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kouneko

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I never thought about this before, but it just crossed my mind. It's just one class "Human Nutrition" that I can add to my last quarter and get an easy A without much studying. Up until now I've been taking hard courses like Cancer, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, etc. because I was interested in them. So one easy class last quarter wouldn't hurt right? Along with that I will also be taking Cell Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, Cancer Therapeutics/Diagnostics.

Thank you all!

Members don't see this ad.

Take whatever you can before you walk that stage because after that its game over. Learn from the lesson of others who wish they would have taken a little longer

Members don't see this ad :)
I never thought about this before, but it just crossed my mind. It's just one class "Human Nutrition" that I can add to my last quarter and get an easy A without much studying. Up until now I've been taking hard courses like Cancer, Immunology, Medical Microbiology, etc. because I was interested in them. So one easy class last quarter wouldn't hurt right? Along with that I will also be taking Cell Biology, Medicinal Chemistry, Cancer Therapeutics/Diagnostics.

Thank you all!
Do you think the "lower division course" will full anyone?

If it weren't for those "filler" classes my BCP would have been below a 3.0 :hardy:

Shamelessly load up on general education science courses like nutrition, geology, astronomy, etc. to balance out those tough upper divs.

Reactions: 1 user
Nutrition won't affect your BCP, but will go towards sGPA.