Are there any GW Med. Students out there?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pigglywiggly

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I am trying to decide between schools and got a good feeling about GW when I went there for my interview - I am DC resident and really like DC too. I'd love to hear what any current GW students had to say about their school - pros/cons? likes/dislikes? etc. I am interested in going into primary care (peds) so just curious. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

pigglywiggly said:
Hey! I am trying to decide between schools and got a good feeling about GW when I went there for my interview - I am DC resident and really like DC too. I'd love to hear what any current GW students had to say about their school - pros/cons? likes/dislikes? etc. I am interested in going into primary care (peds) so just curious. Thanks.
Hi. I'm a current GW student. I clicked on your name but couldn't PM you so feel free to PM me. As far as the "pros" I'd say that we have a pretty nice class (personality-wise). What other schools were you considering? Good luck with your choice.

I love it here!!!! The past 3 years have been wonderful. Please send me a PM if you have any questions