Are there experimental questions in VR?

Started by Anthrax
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Anthrax

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know in the science sections there are trial questions. But do you guys know if there are questions in VR that do not count toward your score?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got a WS prompt on my test that's not on the AAMC website. I thought they always present with one of those prompts. Maybe the new one was an experimental one??????
 
I got a WS prompt on my test that's not on the AAMC website. I thought they always present with one of those prompts. Maybe the new one was an experimental one??????

why would it be experimental if they are removing the section all together? i dont necessarily think they have to give you a prompt from the site.