Are these stats good enough for PT school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goldeneagle111

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
University:Oral Roberts
Major:Health and Exercise Science
Overall GPA:3.74
Pre-Req GPA:3.8
GRE:150Q 146V 4AW

Extra-Curric: Soccer, good samaritan, food bank, historical society, outreach, part time work,

GRE is my biggest worry, should I retake?
 
If you're not okay with those stats, a lot of us are screwed. GRE Verbal might hold you back though because a lot of programs require 150 minimum. Good luck!
 
Biff is right. Everything is great minus the verbal score. I would consider studying for the GRE and retaking it - possibly over the summer before you have to submit applications.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had a 3.6 overall, 3.54 pre-req, 149 both verbal and quantitative and 3 on writing and got accepted to multiple schools. Hope that's helps a little bit and gives you some confidence.
 
If you want to be safe, retake the gre with at least a 300 total. However, you can for sure get in with those stats. I was accepted with a way lower gpa but higher gre.