Are you "complete" at schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golftrippy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Here's my question...I'm complete at 2 schools and have been for awhile and have interviews, but my other schools haven't contacted me, and its been at least a month since I sent secondaries. I called one of them, JHU, and they said that they hadn't sorted recommendations that came electronically yet. All the schools should have my letters if some do...does anyone else have this problem, and what should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

there's nothing you can really do but wait. if you're so inclined, you can send a polite email/make a polite telephone call to the admissions office of each respective school and inquire as to the status of your application. i've been done applying for a month, and have been complete at 14 out of 18 schools since september 15ish.. but i'm still waiting to hear from penn state, albany, drexel and NJMS.

Thanks...I'm going to try to call this week. I'm just wondering if anyone has had this problem thats either from Wake undergrad or whose undergrad uses electronic submission of the pre-med committees letter. This is just weird, because I was complete at some schools on 8/15/05.