Are You Doing Rotations In Suffern Ny?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gold_poker

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HI

i'm from ROSS UNIVERSITY.
I did well on my USMLE STEP 1.

I would like to find my own rotations in OB GYN, SURGERY and PEDS.

I am looking for the SUFFERN NY area.

It must be a teaching hospital and MD affiliated.

IF YOU have any information please email me.

thanks.

[email protected]
 
Bad idea. You will not get licensed in many states if you go to non-affiliated rotations for cores.
 
How do people like you even pass the first two years of med school without knowing basic information like this?