Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question that some of you may know how to answer. My primary areas of interest lie in two main areas:
counseling/helping victims of sexual assault
substance abuse/addiction
Does anyone know what program would be best suited for me in terms of what I should specialize in as far as the sexual assault part goes? I thought maybe I should specialize in trauma, but I wasn't sure if there was another area that would better fit with my interests.
Thanks
Kushkeeee
counseling/helping victims of sexual assault
substance abuse/addiction
Does anyone know what program would be best suited for me in terms of what I should specialize in as far as the sexual assault part goes? I thought maybe I should specialize in trauma, but I wasn't sure if there was another area that would better fit with my interests.
Thanks
Kushkeeee