Army AEGD with ACP (Advanced Clinical Practice Program)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chompsss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Does anybody have more information on the ACP program through the Army? I know that if you do the 12-month Army AEGD and the Advanced Clinical Practice Program afterward, that you are able to get an $18k, $27k or $35k bonus per year, but I can't find much information about the ACP program itself.

Anybody got experience or could put me in touch with someone who knows more about the ACP?

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Does anybody have more information on the ACP program through the Army? I know that if you do the 12-month Army AEGD and the Advanced Clinical Practice Program afterward, that you are able to get an $18k, $27k or $35k bonus per year, but I can't find much information about the ACP program itself.

Anybody got experience or could put me in touch with someone who knows more about the ACP?

That's going away...

When is that going away? I haven't heard anything about that. I attached the slide on the requirements.

Attachments

• FAQ.pdf
    138.9 KB · Views: 259
  • Requirements.pdf
    115.1 KB · Views: 298
Members don't see this ad :)
When is that going away? I haven't heard anything about that. I attached the slide on the requirements.

Question about the ACP bonus before starting residency. Does time in residency count towards the ACP retention bonus payback?

For example - if I begin endo residency the same year my ADSO expires in 2020, do I still sign up for the 35k 4-yr ACP retention bonus? Then when my Endo ADSO expires in 2024, would my 4-yr ACP retention bonus be done too and I could then begin getting my $50k endo retention bonus in 2024?

Question about the ACP bonus before starting residency. Does time in residency count towards the ACP retention bonus payback?

For example - if I begin endo residency the same year my ADSO expires in 2020, do I still sign up for the 35k 4-yr ACP retention bonus? Then when my Endo ADSO expires in 2024, would my 4-yr ACP retention bonus be done too and I could then begin getting my $50k endo retention bonus in 2024?
You've done ACP, now you're starting endo? Was it an endo ACP? How did you swing that?