Army AMEDD OBLC questions - weekends off?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArmBarYou

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I plan on attending Army OBLC in the next few months. I have a few questions.

1. Do we get most weekends off? I looked at the schedule, but I only see the first Saturday taken (museum tour).

2. Where do we stay? What are the living conditions? Do we room with other AMEDD people?

3. How much Internet access do we get? As much as we want in our rooms?

4. Can we leave the state on the weekend as long as we get back in time for Monday training?

Thanks. :thumbup:

ArmBarYou

Members don't see this ad.

We had half of the weekends off or so. We had more time in the field (camp bullis) than other classes prior to us.

the rooms are great. they're singles, no roomie. just like a hotel. Maid service every week day.

bring your laptop. there is an ethernet cable to hook up to in the room and it's unlimited.

can't travel more than 50 or so miles (except to austin, tx) w/o leave pass.
Hi everyone,

I plan on attending Army OBLC in the next few months. I have a few questions.

1. Do we get most weekends off? I looked at the schedule, but I only see the first Saturday taken (museum tour).

2. Where do we stay? What are the living conditions? Do we room with other AMEDD people?

3. How much Internet access do we get? As much as we want in our rooms?

4. Can we leave the state on the weekend as long as we get back in time for Monday training?

Thanks. :thumbup:

ArmBarYou

Good info. Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad :)
great pics chemist! wasn't camp bullis the most fun you've ever had!! ;)

How hard is Camp Bullis? For a former infantry Marine would it be a walk in the park?

One of the studens was shagging a nurse in the cot next to me right in front of god and everybody.

Does that sound like the grinder to you ? No pun intended.

One of the studens was shagging a nurse in the cot next to me right in front of god and everybody.

Does that sound like the grinder to you ? No pun intended.
Holy crap!

Cool pictures. Looks fun clearing buildings and shooting the M9. Can't wait.