Army-Baylor DPT Applicant Forum 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tgridenour

Reaction score
Hello all,

If anyone has questions or comments regarding the Army-Baylor Program feel free to post them here. I have a decent amount of information that I can relay from applying last year but would highly recommend attending one of the virtual briefings of the program that you can sign up for here: [email protected]

These are great resources as you have the ability to ask questions of a student, instructor, and admissions team member. I would highly recommend attending if possible. Good luck to everyone applying!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else see that they moved the deadline from 9/15/23 to 9/22/23 in PTCAS? Does anyone have any credible information as to why?

Hi! First time posting here but totally uncertain as to why they may have pushed the deadline. This will be my second time applying so fingers crossed on getting picked up for an interview. Has anyone else heard anything yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! First time posting here but totally uncertain as to why they may have pushed the deadline. This will be my second time applying so fingers crossed on getting picked up for an interview. Has anyone else heard anything yet?
I saw it got moved again to Oct. 2 and then got switched back to Sep. 15 so not really sure what went on with that. I emailed them and they did state that the schedule for interviews will not be disrupted. Hope you get one as well!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user