ARMY Match! What time do we find out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Surgery4FoSho

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am doing the Army match. I know we match tomorrow but does it come out at midnight or tomorrow during the day? Does anyone know? This is killing me!!!! Thank and good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Per the FYGME results information sheet sent out today in an e-mail to all 4th year FYGME applicants, the results are said to be released on MODS Match page at 12:00 AM EST, now if that actually happens is another issue.

last year, the results were posted at MN (eastern). I believe an email may have come later in the day.
good luck!

Does this apply to all military applicants, or just Army? I'm Navy, and we didn't get any type of email (or any communication since Oct really). I guess I'll be staying up to midnight. Did they give you guys a link to a page to check?

The First Year Graduate Medical Education (FYGME) Match results will be released on December 15, 2010 at12:00 am EST to all FYGME applicants through our medical education website (www.mods.army.mil/medicaleducation). Results can be found under the “Match” menu option located on your FYGME applicant record.

If you have a desire to have your match reconsidered, please refer to the “Rebuttal Process” instruction detailed below. Also, please ensure that all the information in your FYGME registration section is current as it will be used to generate your request for orders. Incomplete or erroneous data will result in order delay. This information must be complete and accurate by 31 December 2010.

Your official match letter and selection documents will be forwarded to you mid-January for your review, completion and return to me. This information will be sent to the address currently in your FYGME registration information.

The First Year Graduate Medical Education (FYGME) Match results will be released on December 15, 2010 at12:00 am EST to all FYGME applicants through our medical education website (www.mods.army.mil/medicaleducation). Results can be found under the “Match” menu option located on your FYGME applicant record.

If you have a desire to have your match reconsidered, please refer to the “Rebuttal Process” instruction detailed below. Also, please ensure that all the information in your FYGME registration section is current as it will be used to generate your request for orders. Incomplete or erroneous data will result in order delay. This information must be complete and accurate by 31 December 2010.

Your official match letter and selection documents will be forwarded to you mid-January for your review, completion and return to me. This information will be sent to the address currently in your FYGME registration information.

Well, great. We got no such email. Lame.

I cannot access the match list. Could someone please PM it to me? Thanks.

Where?
MODS is still only showing my application when I logon.

are you applying for a fellowship? there's nothing there for me, either. nor in my ako account.

i think they are contacting people via phone. . . another person in our clinic was called today by the PD.

-- your friendly neighborhood waiting on a phonecall or email caveman

Last year, the fellowship results weren't posted. Program directors were contacted directly. If you're not in a training program, then I can't help you.

are you applying for a fellowship? there's nothing there for me, either. nor in my ako account.

i think they are contacting people via phone. . . another person in our clinic was called today by the PD.

-- your friendly neighborhood waiting on a phonecall or email caveman

Yeah. According to someone who matched last year for fellowship they posted them to the website 2-3 days after the resident match.

Does anyone have a comprehensive match list for all FYGME2011 selectees?