ArroWW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I may be inclined to waffle, but I don't know why you're reflexing to someone that has has voted for you as opposed to contributing to the game.

That's what I've found weird, other than calling me evil, you haven't done anything. But that could just be you.

Members don't see this ad.

Okay. I think you're trying too hard because you have a shady role. I don't!

You guys are wasting your time with me. Your lynch will result in nothing but a lost effort. I am a VILLAGER - a good guy that's important. Besides, I can promise you I won't die.

Let's look at who's trying to throw me under the bus:
Escalla, Dwin, hmmm.....

Lynch dwindlin - he's been on my tip the whole game!

if you are good, who are you?

You guys are wasting your time with me. Your lynch will result in nothing but a lost effort. I am a VILLAGER - a good guy that's important. Besides, I can promise you I won't die.

Escalla, Dwin, hmmm.....

I wasn't "on your tip" until yesterday, and I've said why, which hilariously you are still blindly sticking to even in this post I've quoted. There is NOTHING shady about Moira, zip, zero, zilch. She is clearly a good person. Now does that rule out conversion? No, and we've clearly seen conversion in possible, but Escalla has done nothing to make me think she is converted. But you continuing to come at her because of her role when MULTIPLE people who are clearly more informed about the source material than you are telling you your wrong in that regard is suspicious.

Members don't see this ad :)

Escalla, Dwin, hmmm.....

There are a *lot* of people claiming to be difficult to kill by lynch or wolf. *someone* is lying (not necessarily you)

I wasn't "on your tip" until yesterday, and I've said why, which hilariously you are still blindly sticking to even in this post I've quoted. There is NOTHING shady about Moira, zip, zero, zilch. She is clearly a good person. Now does that rule out conversion? No, and we've clearly seen conversion in possible, but Escalla has done nothing to make me think she is converted. But you continuing to come at her because of her role when MULTIPLE people who are clearly more informed about the source material than you are telling you your wrong in that regard is suspicious.

Moira did admit to being an ambiguous villager. n=1 ambiguous can be converted. Just trying to keep the facts, even if limited in n value, at the forefront.

Moira did admit to being an ambiguous villager. n=1 ambiguous can be converted. Just trying to keep the facts, even if limited in n value, at the forefront.

Yeah, I ceded that conversion is possible. But he's not attacking her for that, he's going at her simply because of her role.

Escalla, Dwin, hmmm.....

if you were an important good guy, someone would be sticking up for you.

Yeah, I ceded that conversion is possible. But he's not attacking her for that, he's going at her simply because of her role.
Orly?! I'm okay with kaydubs too. It appears that ambiguous villagers are potential source material for the wolves. On the other hand, it appears like they may align with team Arrow.

Admittedly, I don't watch the show. My information was gleaned through a casual perusal of ArrowWiki.

I reallly don't get this new almost-trolling play style of yours. I don't think I've ever seen you act this way.

unlynch dds

As weird as he is...I'm not getting wolf vibes from it, so I'll leave it for now.

Members don't see this ad :)
unlynch dds

As weird as he is...I'm not getting wolf vibes from it, so I'll leave it for now.

him and his wolf friends can't come up with a good alias. at this point, why wouldn't he say who he is? he obviously isn't in team arrow. ambiguous villagers are probably useful to a point.

him and his wolf friends can't come up with a good alias. at this point, why wouldn't he say who he is? he obviously isn't in team arrow. ambiguous villagers are probably useful to a point.

How is he obviously not in team arrow? I don't see how that assessment can be made.

I agree it's weird he hasn't said more....I dunno.

@DocEspana, you never answered my question from yesterday: if you think FFM was/is a bad guy, why haven't you moved to lynch him?

I'm not really feeling the dds lynch :/ I'll go with lynch philliab

Because me thinking and me knowing are two different things. If I know (or damn close to know) I'll push it through myself. If I only think so I'll talk about it and see who agrees. Only a few people would follow me on FFM, so its not worth it yet.

Plus there is more to be learned (and less risked) from lynching someone like kaydubs in this situation. But I want to know if there is actual evidence behind FFM (iirc) implying dds is a known wolf before weighing in there.

lynch dds

I'm being indecisive....but I'll stay with it. I don't have stronger feelings on anyone else at the moment.

Because me thinking and me knowing are two different things. If I know (or damn close to know) I'll push it through myself. If I only think so I'll talk about it and see who agrees. Only a few people would follow me on FFM, so its not worth it yet.

Plus there is more to be learned (and less risked) from lynching someone like kaydubs in this situation. But I want to know if there is actual evidence behind FFM (iirc) implying dds is a known wolf before weighing in there.

Maybe I have evidence, and maybe I am just lying to get everyone to follow my gut instinct. As long as DDS ends up being a wolf, the ends justify the means, right Doc?

I agree that dds is acting odd..... and also not sure if FFM has info or is acting like DocE......

this whole thing seems like a clusterfeck

Reactions: 1 users
And you suckers were feeling bad for me being dead....

I feel bad for you suckers for being alive and trying to figure out SOV's mindfeck...

Reactions: 1 users
How is he obviously not in team arrow? I don't see how that assessment can be made.

I agree it's weird he hasn't said more....I dunno.

Well, I am not part of team arrow obviously, so I cannot say for sure. It is just speculation about team arrow.

I'm surprised SOV hasn't wanted to speed up the game like he usually does.

I'm bored in repro phys listening to **** I already know.

Well, I always knew you knew alot about the sechs, but about sechs with animals...

i guess you learn something new every day...

Reactions: 1 user
Well, I always knew you knew alot about the sechs, but about sechs with animals...

i guess you learn something new every day...

There's no way I can reply to this comment without making it worse....

Well played, sir.

Reactions: 3 users
Well, I'm not going to vote to lynch the only person I can PM in this game without definitive proof of wolfiness. I did have the book a while back, and dds was in it, but that doesn't make him (her? I can never remember) a wolf. So I'm going to vote for kaydubs instead, because DocE for some reason wanted to lynch her yesterday, and no one loses their sole PM partner that way.

lynch kaydubs

Well, I'm not going to vote to lynch the only person I can PM in this game without definitive proof of wolfiness. I did have the book a while back, and dds was in it, but that doesn't make him (her? I can never remember) a wolf. So I'm going to vote for kaydubs instead, because DocE for some reason wanted to lynch her yesterday, and no one loses their sole PM partner that way.

lynch kaydubs

You two been pming a lot?

lynch kaydubs
So DDS says he's a good villager, but he's in the book. If he had said ambiguous villager or criminal, it'd give him some leeway.

Definitely sticking with my vote.

lynch kaydubs

Short of being a criminal (which he hasn't claimed), I am much more inclined to think wolf. Seeing as we've been wanting to move away criminals, there's no reason why he should be avoiding admitting it with this length of bandwagon.

So....

I don't feel badly taking away a PM partner when I now think he probably killed mine. :mad:

1) I am not hyper-tuned in without normal access
2) we don't have a majority of eligible voters yet .. 9 / 19 <50%
One thing I still am good at is math.

I am on a computer outside my home so I was hoping we had made more progress.
Sadly no.

MOAR LYNCHING. MOAR CRAZY THEORIES. MOAR SOV IS FECKING WITH US COMMENTS!

1) I am not hyper-tuned in without normal access
2) we don't have a majority of eligible voters yet .. 9 / 19 <50%
One thing I still am good at is math.

Oh I know....but usually you push for it more than you have been in general.

It's one thing I've come to expect from SOV games. Hehe

Oh I know....but usually you push for it more than you have been in general.

It's one thing I've come to expect from SOV games. Hehe
Well my attempts to end night early have failed.... I am getting very late night night/ early morning PMs for basically the first time ever. Some of you Loungers are early risers, and the rest of you are late bedders.... so I actually have to wait until night deadlines...

And there hasn't been much lynch consensus. Today is our first chance.... and we will probably just get an enormously long night if I close early with this many people..

Ah, the frustrations of herding cats

My mistake, I thought you had meant you'd only seen 9 people vote.
reading comprehension....It matters.

reading.gif

later citizens of SDN.

Who wants to sign my petition to Lee to solve my forum problem?

1- SOV
2- Escalla (I can haz item now?)