ArroWW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Going after somoa over and over was pretty useful too, IIRC.
We went after her once more while you have yet to think of something other than getting rid of criminals.

Members don't see this ad.

No she's a criminal, her criminal just happens to be a serial killer. But there is reason to believe none of the criminals have a useful power. And Ineed one more dead to prove it. Also there is *strong* reason to believe that criminals become the wolves (and ambiguous just switch sides. Criminals actually *become* wolf roles). Wolves appear to be converted in this game, similar to protoman. You *have* to target the susceptible.

Well, I can say that being a criminal and all, I think your theory is incorrect. My role is passive. Why would they want to convert me?

Seems we have 100% evidence (proven by death) that criminals aren't the ones trying to be converted (LIS and Escalla).

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Its not a grudge against criminals mind you. Ive said this quite a few times, we've had 2 criminals die. 1 has been clearly nothing but detrimental to the villager cause and the other appears to be nothing but detrimental to the villager cause. Especially in the light of some evidence on how conversions seem to work... We sort of need a third data point on how a third criminals power works. If the are are straight villager detrimental it serves the villager cause better to clean them all out. If they arent all straight villager detrimental, then we need to be more specific. But until we answer that, we have a bunch of people who might be wolves and who might *also* be villager detrimental when theyre not wolves.

I dont know anything about dwin.
FFM doesnt do me any good as we already know what his death write up is.
I know kaydubs now claiming to have no powers left, thus why i suggested her a few times. Low risk if she is telling the truth.
I know Devyn is the worst sounding of the criminals and has rubbed me as a flat out wolf from day 1. But is dancing around having a useful power.

I am a criminal... I could not be a wolf from day 1 because I am a criminal... and you know this...

and I am not dancing around having a useful power .... I am just not going to announce my power on thread as I find that to be a stupid move... I am sorry if that bothers you

Well, I can say that being a criminal and all, I think your theory is incorrect. My role is passive. Why would they want to convert me?

Seems we have 100% evidence (proven by death) that criminals aren't the ones trying to be converted (LIS and Escalla).

You're f***ing kidding me. Where did deadshot come from then? I already told you he is a converted criminal and told you the night it happened. Thats not coming out of my ass, notice how specific I was able to be? Just dont feel like spilling every last detail on how things become known and when they become known and from whom. Notice how all the ambiguous would work just fine as wolves or villagers? Its because they dont need to switch roles to be wolves, you'd buy it either way. Moira and the Assassin girl are wolves if they choose to be, or villagers if they choose to be. Simply point to a given episode and they are one or the other based on the time-line. But criminals? They failed the city, but they are just people.... until they put a mask on and become super villains.

So lets say you go "but... but..... criminals are innocent!". Sure. Let me point out something else. Notice how everyone is "the name of the criminal" not "the criminals villain identity". Its the same reason why we could kill Slade Wilson (who is ostensibly a good guy who was buddy buddy with Oliver Queen) but I seriously doubt we wont see Deathstroke (evil psycho antagonist Slade becomes later in his life). The villains (wolves) are being recruited out of the criminal pool from a bit of info I got. The identity pre-conversion doesnt matter, its simply an aptitude for conversion into criminals. Thus why Slade, who is undoubtably a villain as an adult, but is also not a criminal and never failed the city, thus he would be a villager with no ambiguity. "Slade" died more or less died when he used the Mirakuru, as he was a distinctly different person after it. "Deathstroke" is an identity some converted person will take on once they are converted, its not tied to which criminal they were prior to conversion. The person who is the "identity" of a villain is divorced from who become the "antagonist/wolf" in this in this game, as the antagonists are being recruited.

They cant recruit from Arrow or Villager. They dont have to 'recruit' from ambiguous, the ambiguous simply switch sides and retain the same character name. they have to recruit from criminals. Does this mean kill all criminals? No. But so far all we know is Lissa was directly damaging to the villager cause and you were hacking and then releasing info that I cant see doing any good to the villager cause at all to the public thread (obv prior to you finding out soneone would revive you with the weed.). So that deadshot is among your cohort, I am also curious if Lissa was an anomoly and you are just misrepresented by SOV, or if criminals are ALSO all dangerous in and of themselves.

I am a criminal... I could not be a wolf from day 1 because I am a criminal... and you know this...

and I am not dancing around having a useful power .... I am just not going to announce my power on thread as I find that to be a stupid move... I am sorry if that bothers you

Strategically its better to lynch kaydubs as she says she has no power. But I also think she is least likely to be an actual wolf. But I *want* to lynch you. Twice even. Can I lynch you twice?

Ok, DocE. Luckily your gigantic hard-on is only worth one lynch vote. If criminals stick together, he would have a tough time getting rid of us.

Ok, DocE. Luckily your gigantic hard-on is only worth one lynch vote. If criminals stick together, he would have a tough time getting rid of us.

1216322.gif

If you have no interest in finding the wolves among your ranks, be my guest.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thus why Slade, who is undoubtably a villain as an adult, but is also not a criminal and never failed the city, thus he would be a villager with no ambiguity. "Slade" died more or less died when he used the Mirakuru, as he was a distinctly different person after it. "Deathstroke" is an identity some converted person will take on once they are converted, its not tied to which criminal they were prior to conversion. The person who is the "identity" of a villain is divorced from who become the "antagonist/wolf" in this in this game, as the antagonists are being recruited.
If the game is being true to the source material, though, wouldn't Slade be Deathstroke now because the mirakuru was used to revive him?

If the game is being true to the source material, though, wouldn't Slade be Deathstroke now because the mirakuru was used to revive him?

I get my items confused, but wasn't it a different item used to do that? Mirakuru is the power enhancing item.

But yea, thought crossed my mind, but I have no proof of it so far. And despite common belief otherwise, I'm doing this with at least some burden of proof.

I get my items confused, but wasn't it a different item used to do that? Mirakuru is the power enhancing item.

But yea, thought crossed my mind, but I have no proof of it so far. And despite common belief otherwise, I'm doing this with at least some burden of proof.
Looking back through, it looks like the rez item is "miracle weed Shado had in Lian Yu," so I don't know if it has an actual name.

You're f***ing kidding me. Where did deadshot come from then? I already told you he is a converted criminal and told you the night it happened. Thats not coming out of my ass, notice how specific I was able to be? Just dont feel like spilling every last detail on how things become known and when they become known and from whom. Notice how all the ambiguous would work just fine as wolves or villagers? Its because they dont need to switch roles to be wolves, you'd buy it either way. Moira and the Assassin girl are wolves if they choose to be, or villagers if they choose to be. Simply point to a given episode and they are one or the other based on the time-line. But criminals? They failed the city, but they are just people.... until they put a mask on and become super villains.

So lets say you go "but... but..... criminals are innocent!". Sure. Let me point out something else. Notice how everyone is "the name of the criminal" not "the criminals villain identity". Its the same reason why we could kill Slade Wilson (who is ostensibly a good guy who was buddy buddy with Oliver Queen) but I seriously doubt we wont see Deathstroke (evil psycho antagonist Slade becomes later in his life). The villains (wolves) are being recruited out of the criminal pool from a bit of info I got. The identity pre-conversion doesnt matter, its simply an aptitude for conversion into criminals. Thus why Slade, who is undoubtably a villain as an adult, but is also not a criminal and never failed the city, thus he would be a villager with no ambiguity. "Slade" died more or less died when he used the Mirakuru, as he was a distinctly different person after it. "Deathstroke" is an identity some converted person will take on once they are converted, its not tied to which criminal they were prior to conversion. The person who is the "identity" of a villain is divorced from who become the "antagonist/wolf" in this in this game, as the antagonists are being recruited.

They cant recruit from Arrow or Villager. They dont have to 'recruit' from ambiguous, the ambiguous simply switch sides and retain the same character name. they have to recruit from criminals. Does this mean kill all criminals? No. But so far all we know is Lissa was directly damaging to the villager cause and you were hacking and then releasing info that I cant see doing any good to the villager cause at all to the public thread (obv prior to you finding out soneone would revive you with the weed.). So that deadshot is among your cohort, I am also curious if Lissa was an anomoly and you are just misrepresented by SOV, or if criminals are ALSO all dangerous in and of themselves.

So ambiguous can change sides. Not easy to change from wolf to villager tho, right?

I haven't asked you once to say where you are getting info. I point out when you are lying or inconsistent.

Thank you @Lee ! :biglove:

Not sure who to go for yet. Cyndia is sticking out to me as under the radar.

Haven't had much to say yet, I was chatting with LIS and he knew one or two things about me, but didn't feel the need to reveal anything on the thread. Would be a bad idea to lynch me, I'm not a wolf, criminal, or ambiguous villager, but have a useful ability.

Not sure what to think about all the back and forth stuff, but since I have no better idea I will go with lynch kaydubs since at worst it gets rid of someone who has already used up her role, but maybe she wasn't telling the whole truth and some shenanigans will be revealed.

Lynch Vote Tally

Devyn 1 (DocE)
Kaydubs 2 (Dvmd, DDS,DPMD)
Cyndia 3 (Lupin, Nyanko, chill)
Chillbo 1 (TRH)

Uncast votes: 10

Waffle-o-meter: 0

Lynch Deadline: 7:20pm

DocE and FFM fighting:
GgBqmZn.gif

Who ever said wolf to villager? Just making up straw man arguments to fight against now?

Uh oh, can dyachei move the thread to SPF now? :laugh:

Not sure that deadshot and other suicide squad members would start as criminals. but just my opinion.

Grudge is such a strong word.
I would say that my subconscious is expressing itself through my writing to release the anger that has built up from past injustice.

I think of you it as my muse.

btw....Nice tap dancing. I approve. Hehe

Reactions: 1 users
Lynch Vote Tally

Devyn 1 (DocE)
Kaydubs 2 (Dvmd, DDS,DPMD)
Cyndia 5 (Lupin, Nyanko, chill, FFM, Dwin)
Chillbo 1 (TRH)

Uncast votes: 8
(pretty good participation this morning. Everyone wake up early or something? )

upvotegis11.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Cyndia, helpful hint. Might want to name your characters name. Who would you be with all those other categories not applicable?

Unlynch devyn
Lynch kaydubs

Lynch Vote Tally

Kaydubs 5 (Dvmd, dds, DPMD, Carbon, DocE)
Cyndia 5 (Lupin, Nyanko, chill, FFM, Dwin, Devyn)
Chillbo 1 (TRH)

Uncast votes: 5 (@kaydubs @Cyndia @shortnsweet @Philliab @Samoa )
(pretty good participation this morning. Everyone wake up early or something? )

Jojo asked for explosions, I give explosions:

iU7KWr4.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I am headed to the gym so will check in after, not sure what category cyndia falls into since she did not clarify

lynch cyndia

until we get clarification.... then might waffle if needed

The categories Cyndia didn't mention (assuming she's being truthful) are villager, neutral and member of the Arrow squad. So I'm not sure why we're lynching her if we're assuming what DocE is saying is correct.

The categories Cyndia didn't mention (assuming she's being truthful) are villager, neutral and member of the Arrow squad. So I'm not sure why we're lynching her if we're assuming what DocE is saying is correct.

It involves anyone who is a criminal trusting me (a hard task) or any of us believing that she is a benign class without knowing "who" she is.

This is how I feel trying to wade through all this "conversation.":boom:

I'm holding my vote until I think things through for a bit (and finish this stupid stats homework).

I'd appreciate being revived

If that can't happen, I'd appreciate death an destruction, AND EXPLOSIONS

<aol>ME2!</aol>

I'm not sure which I want more, though - being resurrected, or seeing multiple deaths every night. Kinda leaning toward the latter.

<aol>ME2!</aol>

I'm not sure which I want more, though - being resurrected, or seeing multiple deaths every night. Kinda leaning toward the latter.
Next game I am going to invent a contest that the dead have to play, and the winner gets resurrected....

Reactions: 4 users