ASCP reveiw course

Started by madhu10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

madhu10

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

I am planning to take the review course coming up in April. Has anyone on this forum taken this course before?
Any input is helpful.
 
I took this course and really enjoyed it. The location and price were ideal for me. I liked the course. The materials consisted of two binders and a CD Rom. The teaching was, in general, quite good. Though, I should say- the course seems a little more directed at ASCP RISE topics than ABP, that being said I would not be deterred. I did not take Osler and I am AP/CP boarded. The hotel was comfortable and economically priced. When I took the course some standout teachers were Laposata, Goldblum, and Lewandrowski