ASDOH Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking, about how long after your interview did you hear back from them with your acceptance?
Exactly two weeks after my interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Current ASDOH student, and I know the school interview students through February. If you haven’t heard back yet! Don’t lose hope, I interviewed on January 27 and still got accepted.
would you say that includes interviews that were before December too?

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Would you guys say I still have a chance at this point or is the class full

I haven't gotten an interview invite yet. Would you guys say I still have a chance at this point or is the class full
Last cycle, the last interview dates were in March. So I wouldn’t throw in the towel quite yet!

I just had an interview on Monday the 24th and they told us they are interviewing until the end of February this year. They send invites every couple weeks.

Does anyone happen to know when ASDOH usually sends out another wave of acceptances? Or has that already happened?

Does anyone happen to know when ASDOH usually sends out another wave of acceptances? Or has that already happened?
during my interview in January, they said we'd hear back in 2-3 weeks if we got accepted

during my interview in January, they said we'd hear back in 2-3 weeks if we got accepted
So if haven’t heard back in about 3-4 weeks, would it be safe to assume that we’ve either been waitlisted or rejected? I also interviewed at the beginning of January and it’s been exactly 3 weeks since the day I went, so I was just curious!

So if haven’t heard back in about 3-4 weeks, would it be safe to assume that we’ve either been waitlisted or rejected? I also interviewed at the beginning of January and it’s been exactly 3 weeks since the day I went, so I was just curious!
I haven't seen anyone get accepted from here recently. Historically, they send calls and acceptances out on Mondays and Fridays. I believe this Friday will be the true "2nd Wave". Of course this is speculation so take it with a grain of salt. In the past, I was notified of being waitlisted in mid-March, so I wouldn't assume anything just yet.

Reactions: 1 users
I just received an interview invite this morning. For those who had interviewed, could you please share your experience with me? What was the style of your interview? And did you choose to do the virtual or in-person one? Thanks in advance

I got an invitation to interview on Tuesday! Going to in-person this Monday

Members don't see this ad :)
When I interviewed on 1/24 they told me anywhere from 2-6 weeks I would hear something and they were continuing to interview until the end of Feb

Also, has anyone tried emailing Azra or the admissions office regarding the status of their application post-interview 👀 It’s been exactly a month since I went for an in-person session and I’m starting to think that I’ve either been waitlisted or rejected…

Also, has anyone tried emailing Azra or the admissions office regarding the status of their application post-interview 👀 It’s been exactly a month since I went for an in-person session and I’m starting to think that I’ve either been waitlisted or rejected…
I had a call with Azra a month ago (i interviewed in person in August lol) and she told me I'm not on the waitlist and that they are still considering me for a spot. Assuming that's the same situation with you! She said if I haven't heard back, to be positive and keep waiting.

Did you ever check on your status?

Did you ever check on your status?

I emailed the office of admission asking when I could potentially hear back with any updates regarding the status of my app, and they said that they are still in the process of interviewing and evaluating the remaining applicants and interviewees! Once they’ve finished interviewing, they’ll be sending out finalized decisions regarding your status. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t worry! You’re still in the running and they’ll be sending out explicit decisions.

• Care
Has anyone who interviewed on January 20th been accepted?

Did anyone receive an ASDOH interview summary this morning? Is this a positive sign of acceptance or am I reading too much into it? 😂

Did anyone receive an ASDOH interview summary this morning? Is this a positive sign of acceptance or am I reading too much into it? 😂

Just received one too! I bet you they’re almost done with interviews and will be sending out decisions soon 👀 But honestly who knows haha!

Just received one too! I bet you they’re almost done with interviews and will be sending out decisions soon 👀 But honestly who knows haha!
I wonder if they’re going to send one for those who interviewed before December

Are you speaking of a post-interview survey or a summary? Cause I interviewed in October and received a survey in early December.

Has anyone not been officially accepted but was accepted into the class of 2026 Facebook group?!

Next round of acceptances will be next friday! Good luck everyone.

Reactions: 5 users
Hi guys, I interviewed with ASDOH in December and still haven't heard anything back. I emailed Azra for an update but never received a reply. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I'm trying to be patient but I'm anxious lol. Also has anyone gotten an acceptance lately?

I received an acceptance today! Good luck everyone

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED!!! I interviewed 1/10 and got the call from Azra at 11 AM PST!

Reactions: 7 users
ACCEPTED!!! I interviewed 1/10 and got the call from Azra at 11 AM PST!
CONGRATS!!!!!! I missed a call from Azra and had a voicemail to call her back about an hour ago. Returned her call and left a message. Nothing since. hoping it was a good sign!

Officially Accepted!!! Been waiting to write this for a while now!

Reactions: 5 users
I got accepted today! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! Did everyone who got accepted take Human Anatomy and Human Physiology individually? I took them together and it was stated on my contract that I need to satisfy the pre-req. Also, do you guys know how we should apply for financial aid?

Reactions: 2 users
I got accepted today! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! Did everyone who got accepted take Human Anatomy and Human Physiology individually? I took them together and it was stated on my contract that I need to satisfy the pre-req. Also, do you guys know how we should apply for financial aid?
I took them separately but I also saw that on the contract too! I think that was a reminder for those still in undergrad completing there prerequisites.

I took them together and it just said I need to finish my physics. I need all the advice on financial aid as well. Need a check list of when and where to start! See you in 4 months!

Congrats on getting accepted, everyone! Here is the GroupMe for the class of 2026!

Congratulations on everyone who got accepted! For everyone else that is still waiting- im right there with you. Fingers crossed! No news is still better than bad news. Does anyone by any chance know if they’re still sending out acceptances or just waitlist? I have not gotten a waitlist email yet either.

Reactions: 4 users
Congratulations on everyone who got accepted! For everyone else that is still waiting- im right there with you. Fingers crossed! No news is still better than bad news. Does anyone by any chance know if they’re still sending out acceptances or just waitlist? I have not gotten a waitlist email yet either.
Love messages like this! We haven’t come this far to only come this far!

No idea! I’m hoping there are & I get a call! Can you possibly email/call Azra and ask?
I called but did not get a response. I am sure they will be if she directly told you that over the phone the other day. Praying we both hear something!!