ASDOH Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone happen to know when ASDOH usually sends out another wave of acceptances? Or has that already happened?
 
during my interview in January, they said we'd hear back in 2-3 weeks if we got accepted
So if haven’t heard back in about 3-4 weeks, would it be safe to assume that we’ve either been waitlisted or rejected? I also interviewed at the beginning of January and it’s been exactly 3 weeks since the day I went, so I was just curious!
 
So if haven’t heard back in about 3-4 weeks, would it be safe to assume that we’ve either been waitlisted or rejected? I also interviewed at the beginning of January and it’s been exactly 3 weeks since the day I went, so I was just curious!
I haven't seen anyone get accepted from here recently. Historically, they send calls and acceptances out on Mondays and Fridays. I believe this Friday will be the true "2nd Wave". Of course this is speculation so take it with a grain of salt. In the past, I was notified of being waitlisted in mid-March, so I wouldn't assume anything just yet.
 
I just received an interview invite this morning. For those who had interviewed, could you please share your experience with me? What was the style of your interview? And did you choose to do the virtual or in-person one? Thanks in advance
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, has anyone tried emailing Azra or the admissions office regarding the status of their application post-interview 👀 It’s been exactly a month since I went for an in-person session and I’m starting to think that I’ve either been waitlisted or rejected…
 
Also, has anyone tried emailing Azra or the admissions office regarding the status of their application post-interview 👀 It’s been exactly a month since I went for an in-person session and I’m starting to think that I’ve either been waitlisted or rejected…
I had a call with Azra a month ago (i interviewed in person in August lol) and she told me I'm not on the waitlist and that they are still considering me for a spot. Assuming that's the same situation with you! She said if I haven't heard back, to be positive and keep waiting.
 
Also, has anyone tried emailing Azra or the admissions office regarding the status of their application post-interview 👀 It’s been exactly a month since I went for an in-person session and I’m starting to think that I’ve either been waitlisted or rejected…
Did you ever check on your status?
 
Did you ever check on your status?

I emailed the office of admission asking when I could potentially hear back with any updates regarding the status of my app, and they said that they are still in the process of interviewing and evaluating the remaining applicants and interviewees! Once they’ve finished interviewing, they’ll be sending out finalized decisions regarding your status. So if you haven’t heard back yet, don’t worry! You’re still in the running and they’ll be sending out explicit decisions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys, I interviewed with ASDOH in December and still haven't heard anything back. I emailed Azra for an update but never received a reply. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do? I'm trying to be patient but I'm anxious lol. Also has anyone gotten an acceptance lately?
 
I got accepted today! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! Did everyone who got accepted take Human Anatomy and Human Physiology individually? I took them together and it was stated on my contract that I need to satisfy the pre-req. Also, do you guys know how we should apply for financial aid?
 
I got accepted today! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! Did everyone who got accepted take Human Anatomy and Human Physiology individually? I took them together and it was stated on my contract that I need to satisfy the pre-req. Also, do you guys know how we should apply for financial aid?
I took them separately but I also saw that on the contract too! I think that was a reminder for those still in undergrad completing there prerequisites.
 
I got accepted today! Congrats to everyone who got accepted!!! Did everyone who got accepted take Human Anatomy and Human Physiology individually? I took them together and it was stated on my contract that I need to satisfy the pre-req. Also, do you guys know how we should apply for financial aid?
I took them together and it just said I need to finish my physics. I need all the advice on financial aid as well. Need a check list of when and where to start! See you in 4 months!
 
Congratulations on everyone who got accepted! For everyone else that is still waiting- im right there with you. Fingers crossed! No news is still better than bad news. Does anyone by any chance know if they’re still sending out acceptances or just waitlist? I have not gotten a waitlist email yet either.
Love messages like this! We haven’t come this far to only come this far!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad