ASHP Midyear in ORLANDO!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

withoutadoubt5

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm a 1st year at UCSF and I just wanted to see if anyone from any other schools was planning on attending the ASHP Midyear Meeting in Orlando in December. Quite a few UCSF students will be attending, so it would be neat to meet all of you there. =) Some of us will be staying at the Rodeway Inn -they have a very good deal on Expedia.com! ($35/room for 4 adults). Hope to see you there! Also, if anyone has gone to the ASHP Meetings in previous years- how was it? Did you find it very informative or do you think you would not get as much out of it as only a student rather than a pharmacist?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
withoutadoubt5 said:
Some of us will be staying at the Rodeway Inn -they have a very good deal on Expedia.com! ($35/room for 4 adults).

Rodeway or Roadkill? :laugh: ;)

Seriously though, I'd be highly skeptical and a bit scared to stay at an "inn" for only $35/room in Orlando, but that's just my opinion.

FutureRxGal said:
Rodeway or Roadkill? :laugh: ;)

Seriously though, I'd be highly skeptical and a bit scared to stay at an "inn" for only $35/room in Orlando, but that's just my opinion.
Pro: you have easy access to hookers

Con: the man in the room next door has easy access to hookers

Happy 500th post Heather!