Assess my profile PLEASE

Started by Blexxer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Blexxer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Johns Hopkins Univeristy: Just graduated- Neuroscience degree
3.27 GPA cumulative.
Finished poorly- last semester was a 2.85 gpa.

Palestinian student from middle east with u.s. passport.

I own a provisional patent with Hopkins for a torque vectoring mechanism

Did well on orgo A's both semesters. Other sciences are so/so

Have research and shadowing experiance

I run an art page and some other stuff

What DAT should I be aiming for? Idc which dental school I go to. Just want to be general dentist.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What everyone else already said. Especially since you finished so poorly. Your GPA isn't a deal breaker but you have the opposite of an upward trend, which looks pretty bad on an app.