At what point can I not be nervous about not getting in?

Started by gsiegel14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gsiegel14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have three interviews and I still feel pretty nervous about not getting in. At what point should I stop being worried? Besides getting in of course.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OH MY GOSH. You don't even have to use the damn search function. Just scroll down the allopathic page and half the threads are the same thing
 
If I'm not in anywhere by the end of December, I'm going to roll up my sleeves, ask for the new MCAT prep material for Christmas, schedule a test, and spend a few months studying for the next app cycle. If I'm wait-listed and get in, I'll be happy. If not, I'll be ready. I really don't want to wait another year or take the new MCAT. Fingers crossed I'm in.
 
For end of August, you're in very good shape.
That's really the best you can do now until you get your first acceptance.