ATN: UCLA2000 Re: your post on Nwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moo

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I checked my status at the regular northwestern status check website and it said I was granted an interview invitation. Is this another joke? It said the invitation was sent out today 02/01/02.

Members don't see this ad.

If it's the main status page, and not the backdoor that UCLA2000 posted yesterday, then it's probably legit. My main status page still has a bank for the interview invite.

so what's going on with the northwestern status webpage, I can't log in to it....!

Members don't see this ad :)
all I get is a blank page....do you think they are updating my info?...Oh man please let it be an interview invitation...

Originally posted by moo:
•Hey, I checked my status at the regular northwestern status check website and it said I was granted an interview invitation.•••

moo,

Yeah I would try and get through it on the main status page, however if it said that it was sent today then it seems more believable. Congratulations! When were you complete? Still waiting anxiously...Ciao.

Same situation as Dr. Don here, a big blank screen...

Yeah, I think it's legit, because I accessed the site from the main page (not the backdoor UCLA2000 posted yesterday). NUMS was the last place I expected to get an interview... my app was complete 9/11 (how eerie)

NUMS was the last place I expected to get an interview... ••

Why's that? Good luck on your interview!!!

Originally posted by nochaser:

Why's that? Good luck on your interview!!!•••

cuz my app was one of the first complete... and I hadn't heard ANYTHING from them.

If you accessed it from the main page I think it's legit. CONGRATULATIONS! Sorry about any confusion that my posting the backdoor caused. I had no way of knowing that NW's web designer would be so careless. If you still have any doubt about the validity of the interview, then I suggest calling the school to verify or something.

Just FYI it took over 4 months for me to get an interview at NWestern

I just checked the NUMS site and I also just got the interview invite.

App complete 11/20

Is there much difference between the panel interview and the one on one?