Attendings, how do you track your wRVUs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Residentdoc86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering how you keep track of your wRVU. Are there any reliable apps out there? There are a bunch of apps but most are expensive with mixed reviews. I've also heard of people using Excel spreadsheets. Is anyone willing to share their template?
 
Well I don’t keep track of rvus but I do keep track of every single billing code I use and then track the Insurance EOBs and put the money payments into a cell for a respective cpt code

This is important so I track errors in billing and so “no money is left in the table .”

As a solo practitioner I do my own billing. ‘Its not hard just tedious . I stream something to eat while I do this

I’m sure a similar thing could be done for employed physicians who use rvus