Auburn c/o 2018

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

galixia17

purdue c/o 2019
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I didn't see this thread anywhere. How's everyone going? Has anyone heard anything from Auburn?

Members don't see this ad.

Only that we will know by Christmas if we are rejected.... As per the email they sent us a few weeks ago. Initial File reviews won't be complete until mid-dec. I think we have several more weeks of waiting ahead of us! :(

Yeah I saw that email as well. Guess we just have to sit back and wait now :unsure:

Members don't see this ad :)
I have not heard anything since the beginning of November. Hmm...

Let me know if you guys have any questions. :) That was the timeline last year too. It's really hard to wait, especially when everyone on the site is getting interviews/acceptances from other schools. They did let us know very quickly after the interview about whether we got in, though.

Huh. I haven't heard anything since November, either.

I got that email on December 5th (at 3:18 am :confused:). I'm hoping it's because I sent out my app and got verified pretty early and not because they're disinterested in my app haha :wacky:

I haven't heard anything since November either! Such a long waiting game...

Reactions: 1 user
I haven't heard anything since November either! I sent my application in around the last week before the deadline, so maybe they haven't finished reviewing everyone? :confused:

Got this email today

Your file for Auburn University is now complete. Our time line is to offer interviews after the first of the year and schedule them in early February. Those selected for interviews will be notified by email to contact us to schedule a day and time. Those not offered an interview will be notified as well.
Just received the same email... Took a little longer because they emailed me last week to make sure I was enrolled in animal nutrition for next semester and I just responded yesterday. I believe this email is a good thing as they told me all file reviews will be completed by tomorrow.

Oh no! Now I'm worried :nailbiting:! I still haven't received anything since November. Did you put your animal nutrition course on the VMCAS? Stating that you were planning to take it in Spring?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh no! Now I'm worried :nailbiting:! I still haven't received anything since November. Did you put your animal nutrition course on the VMCAS? Stating that you were planning to take it in Spring?
I didn't receive anything either .... I put animal nutrition on my vmcas :-/

No, I graduated in May so I have to take it as a correspondence course at another university. Kaye emailed me last Wed asking if I was planning on taking it in the spring because itwas required. I was in California for a interview so I couldn't respond and then she sent another email with an urgent sign saying they needed my response by wed Dec 18th so I'm guessing that's when file reviews will be completed by.

Ahh! I think we're all thinking too much into this :) It's out of our hands! We'll know soon enough what it all means! Best of luck to everyone!

I emailed Kaye Storey freaking out because I haven't heard ANYTHING from them since like 11/6 and she said she was still wading through everything and was trying to get notifications out before the first of the year.

Reactions: 1 users
Well so far I'm 4 for 4 with interview invitations so im being optimistic that emails were a good thing.

One acceptance so far (MSU) here and 5/5 interview invites but I haven't heard a peep from Auburn since November. I don't think getting a confirmation email at this point means anything either way!

I got the "your file is now complete" email today (12/19) as well. It seems like they're sending these emails out on a rolling basis. I'm not worrying too much. We'll know our fates soon enough. Good luck everyone!

i just got an email from kaye saying that they are still working on my application, she hopes to be done by the first of the year, they won't do interviews until early february february, and I am still under consideration....

not sure if this is a good or bad thing - i didn't email her asking about my file or anything. did anyone else get this email?

i just got an email from kaye saying that they are still working on my application, she hopes to be done by the first of the year, they won't do interviews until early february february, and I am still under consideration....

not sure if this is a good or bad thing - i didn't email her asking about my file or anything. did anyone else get this email?
I just got the same email. Not once but three times lol.

I got the email saying file is now complete but not the one saying files are still under review.
i wonder if we should be worried if we didn't get that email?

I got the email saying file is now complete but not the one saying files are still under review.
i wonder if we should be worried if we didn't get that email?
I wouldn't be worried - I think they must have sent it to the people who didn't get the file complete email yet to let them know that they are still working on our files so we don't worry over the holidays!

Kaye must be working hard! I got an email today stating that my file is complete.

Definitely. .. I guess the file review is taking longer than she expected

Go Kaye go! :) Still waiting my file complete email. Sounds like we should all be hearing very very soon!

Wow she must be working hard! I'm still waiting on mine too. When I emailed her about a week ago she said she had about 200 left to review. So we should hear very soon!

Wow she must be working hard! I'm still waiting on mine too. When I emailed her about a week ago she said she had about 200 left to review. So we should hear very soon!
Yeah geez, i was shocked when I got the file complete email last Saturday... Couldn't believe she was working on the weekend, especially the one before Xmas! Thanks Kaye if you are out there reading this!

Does anyone know when we should be hearing ? I remember in an old email she said if we weren't being offered an interview we'd hear by the holidays..

I have down: Invites in January, Interviews in February-March

The email that said my file was complete says "Our time line is to offer interviews after the first of the year and schedule them in early February. Those selected for interviews will be notified by email to contact us to schedule a day and time. Those not offered an interview will be notified as well."

Well yeah that's what I got too but earlier she had said in an email that those not getting interviews would be notified by the holidays so I assumed for that to remain true.

Could tomorrow be the day?? :corny:

Does anyone know what we need to do with fall transcripts now? I took nutrition as a correspondence course and a lot of vet med grad courses at UTK this semester...
I called and they said I would need to wait for a request from Kaye before I mailed them. Which is strange really. Has anyone else gotten that request?

Does anyone know what we need to do with fall transcripts now? I took nutrition as a correspondence course and a lot of vet med grad courses at UTK this semester...
I called and they said I would need to wait for a request from Kaye before I mailed them. Which is strange really. Has anyone else gotten that request?

They only ask for them if you're granted an interview...at least that is how it's been in the past.

I'm sure this means zero because there are plenty of emails left to be sent around, but I did get a request from her a few days ago asking for fall transcripts. I didn't think anything of it then. I'm sure this means nothing though!! Everybody still be happy!!

I got a request for my fall transcripts but never got a file complete email after I sent them, anyone know what that might mean? I'm an IS applicant.

I got a request for my fall transcripts but never got a file complete email after I sent them, anyone know what that might mean? I'm an IS applicant.
Maybe they are still working on them? I just got my file complete email yesterday.

Where do fall transcripts get sent?

I emailed a copy but also mailed one to be on the safe side, maybe I was wrong. XD

I got the request a couple days before Christmas.

So if we didn't get a request to send our transcripts does that mean we aren't getting an interview?

And have they all been sent out? I feel like they r behind because Kaye had said people not getting interviews would be notified by the holidays.