You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn Class of 2019 Alternates
Started by mld2417
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thank you!! I heard there are a lot of qualified candidates who are alternates. A girl from my school with a 4.0 got alternate.. not sure about her expierence but I sincerely thought she would be accepted
has anyone gotten an acceptance call yet? Do you think they're waiting for spring transcripts to be sent in first?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They're probably waiting for the april 15 deadline.has anyone gotten an acceptance call yet? Do you think they're waiting for spring transcripts to be sent in first?
Yeah this is my second year as an alternate but luckily I got in elsewhere this year. I just really really loved auburn. The student faculty relationship seems awesome. Not to mention the gorgeous facilities! That sucks about your friend. I hope she'll get in whether it's auburn or somewhere else equally awesome!Thank you!! I heard there are a lot of qualified candidates who are alternates. A girl from my school with a 4.0 got alternate.. not sure about her expierence but I sincerely thought she would be accepted
I am so happy for everyone accepted. but I feel like I have the perception that they are all going to accept their offers unlike last year, ya know?
I heard over 100Do you know if many people got off the waitlist last year?
Still Waiting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad