Auburn Class of 2019 Alternates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mld2417

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alternate for Auburn this year? Let's keep in touch!

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you!! I heard there are a lot of qualified candidates who are alternates. A girl from my school with a 4.0 got alternate.. not sure about her expierence but I sincerely thought she would be accepted

has anyone gotten an acceptance call yet? Do you think they're waiting for spring transcripts to be sent in first?

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you!! I heard there are a lot of qualified candidates who are alternates. A girl from my school with a 4.0 got alternate.. not sure about her expierence but I sincerely thought she would be accepted
Yeah this is my second year as an alternate but luckily I got in elsewhere this year. I just really really loved auburn. The student faculty relationship seems awesome. Not to mention the gorgeous facilities! That sucks about your friend. I hope she'll get in whether it's auburn or somewhere else equally awesome!

I am so happy for everyone accepted. but I feel like I have the perception that they are all going to accept their offers unlike last year, ya know?

Do you know if many people got off the waitlist last year?

Hi guys, I just received acceptance elsewhere and will be removing myself from the waitlist. Good luck to everyone, I hope you all get called off!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I took my name off the list because I decided to go to oklahoma state. One less for you guys, good luck!

Got the call off of the wait list yesterday! (5/21,IS)