Auburn CVM Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miller225

Reaction score
Hey guys! I noticed the class of 2026 vet school threads have started so I wanted to go ahead and make one for Auburn!!! Good luck to all applicants!

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to Aubs! First time, in-state and I'm a nontraditional student. I don't have high hopes and will probably have to reapply with a masters to have a prayer, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck, y'all! :biglove:

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone received an email from Auburn indicating their application has been processed yet? They sent them around September 15th last year.

First time OOS applicant! Already freaking out over the nerves ahah:sick::sick:

Has anyone received an email from Auburn indicating their application has been processed yet? They sent them around September 15th last year.
I received one on 10/1 saying that they’ve received everything and my application is being reviewed

I feel like OOS should be hearing back next week, fingers crossed!

Last year I got an email on the 17th for Oos

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS rejection. Best of luck everyone!

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
OOS Interview Invite!

Reactions: 2 users
OOS interview!! Was denied last year so I'm shocked/thrilled!

Reactions: 5 users
Oos interview! Was waitlisted last year so fingers crossed this year!

Dumb question but does anyone know how to go back and check what time their interview slot is?

For OOS, my committee told me to expect to hear back 14 days after the last interviews. Do we think this is on the 11th?

Mr. Sellers told my group before we went to breakout rooms we would hear the week of the 14th.

Last edited:
OOS acceptance!

Reactions: 2 users
Were ya'll also interviewed by the Indy Committee?
Honestly, I have no idea who the Indy Committee is 😅I was interviewed by a really nice man and woman if that helps!

Omg I got on here and saw that calls started, leading to my 20 minute long freak out BEFORE I even went to check my phone only to find a missed call and voicemail from Auburn😨

do we think the calls are random? Interviewed on the 27th so just wondering if it was by date!