You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn CVM Class of 2026
Started by miller225
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Second round applicant OOS!
ToeBeans13
New Member
I applied to Aubs! First time, in-state and I'm a nontraditional student. I don't have high hopes and will probably have to reapply with a masters to have a prayer, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Good luck, y'all! 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not either.Has anyone received an email from Auburn indicating their application has been processed yet? They sent them around September 15th last year.
I received one on 10/1 saying that they’ve received everything and my application is being reviewedHas anyone received an email from Auburn indicating their application has been processed yet? They sent them around September 15th last year.
Same on 10/1 as well.I received one on 10/1 saying that they’ve received everything and my application is being reviewed
hippopodame
Full Member
Agreed....😬I feel like OOS should be hearing back next week, fingers crossed!
Does anybody have any idea when OOS applicants will hear anything?
This week probably
Last year I got an email on the 17th for Oos
futurevet2104
Full Member
oos interview invite!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Interview Invite!!
OOS interview!!
sarahg1919
Full Member
OOS interview!
felinedvm98
Full Member
OOS interview!! Was denied last year so I'm shocked/thrilled!
reallycaffeinated
Full Member
OOS rejection. Best of luck everyone!! 💛
hippopodame
Full Member
Same! 😳 🥊OOS reject womp womp
Oos interview! Was waitlisted last year so fingers crossed this year!
futurevet2104
Full Member
Do we have to send our fall transcripts to Auburn? Thanks!
Auburn loves waiting until the 24th, so don’t be anxious. LolAnybody IS heard anything yet? I have a feeling they’ll be waiting until the last hour on the 24th lol
kodiforish26
New Member
Kentucky seat interview!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futurevet2104
Full Member
You should’ve gotten a confirmation email when you booked it! My time was on there 🙂Dumb question but does anyone know how to go back and check what time their interview slot is?
Oh boy🥴 Let me email them. I’ve searched everywhere for a confirmation email and can’t find one.You should’ve gotten a confirmation email when you booked it! My time was on there 🙂
Mr. Sellers told my group before we went to breakout rooms we would hear the week of the 14th.
Last edited:
futurevet2104
Full Member
He told us as early at the 11th but definitely by the end of the week of the 14th!Mr. Sellers told my group before we went to breakout rooms we would here the week of the 14th.
futurevet2104
Full Member
OOS ACCEPTANCE!! I’m shocked!
olivekitty
Full Member
Congrats!! Can I ask if it was by phone or email and when you were interviewed?OOS ACCEPTANCE!! I’m shocked!
futurevet2104
Full Member
By phone, interviewed 1/31 Indy Committee!Congrats!! Can I ask if it was by phone or email and when you were interviewed?
OOS Acceptance!!
CONGRATS!!! Did y’all interview on 1/31 as well?OOS acceptance!
Thank you! And I interviewed on 2/1!CONGRATS!!! Did y’all interview on 1/31 as well?
olivekitty
Full Member
OOS acceptance!
Were ya'll also interviewed by the Indy Committee?OOS Acceptance!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly, I have no idea who the Indy Committee is 😅I was interviewed by a really nice man and woman if that helps!Were ya'll also interviewed by the Indy Committee?
Oos acceptance!!!