You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Auburn CVM Class of 2026
Started by miller225
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh, so they are calling for non-acceptances as well? I wasn’t aware of that, I was basing it off of last year. Well then regardless of the decision I hope more calls are made today!Remember they said we should receive a call with either an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist!
I don’t think that’s right.Remember they said we should receive a call with either an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I called to check. Sorry I might have misheardI don’t think that’s right.
LyndsayBTaylor
New Member
OOS Acceptance!
Congratulations! What time did they call you?OOS Acceptance!
LyndsayBTaylor
New Member
Around 3:50 p.m. Eastern time!Congratulations! What time did they call you?
LyndsayBTaylor
New Member
I interviewed 02/02 with the Aurea committee and got accepted!Did anyone get an acceptance that interviewed on 02/02 ?
OOS accepted!!! I interviewed on 1/27
Congrats! When did you get the call? 🙂OOS Acceptance!
Gnumber13
New Member
OOS Acceptance!
Right before 3 this afternoon!Congrats! When did you get the call? 🙂
Oh ok! I interviewed on 02/02 with the Indy committee so I'm not sure if they will call later or not.I interviewed 02/02 with the Aurea committee and got accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kenziemcole
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed with the Valor committee heard anything?
me! interviewed on 2/1Has anyone who interviewed with the Valor committee heard anything?
OOS rejected! Congratulations to everyone who got in!!
OOS rejection. Congrats to those who got in. Really feeling like giving up on this whole process.
I remember when I interviewed Mr. Sellars said something about a preview day. Did anyone else catch the date?
Gnumber13
New Member
I interviewed with valor on 2/26 and they called yesterdayHas anyone who interviewed with the Valor committee heard anything?
VaudevilleD
Full Member
I interviewed with Valor and got a call on Monday 2/7 with an offer of acceptanceHas anyone who interviewed with the Valor committee heard anything?
It was open file and they just asked questions about my application. I really enjoyed it, very laid back! Good luck!Congrats to everyone who got OOS acceptances! I have my IS interview later this month! Do y'all have any tips for the interview/the style of it? Thank you!
Thank you!!It was open file and they just asked questions about my application. I really enjoyed it, very laid back! Good luck!
Gnumber13
New Member
1/26, sorry 🤦🏻♀️I interviewed with valor on 2/26 and they called yesterday
VaudevilleD
Full Member
Anyone currently a student at Auburn who can shed some light on the dress code? Also anyone else who has accepted their seat having trouble accessing the class of 2026 fb page?
It’s business casual and student enforced, so it’ll depend on how strict your class is lol. Most guys wear a polo or pullover with dress pants and the girls just vary in how much or little they dress up.Anyone currently a student at Auburn who can shed some light on the dress code? Also anyone else who has accepted their seat having trouble accessing the class of 2026 fb page
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Definitely varies, some wear heels, boots, flats, etc.What shoes do girls usually wear to class/do they usually wear heels? I have some nicer heels and flats that I’ll wear occasionally, but wearing them everyday could take some time getting used to.
Hi. I was wondering about this too. For women, are jeans or tennis shoes against the dress code?Definitely varies, some wear heels, boots, flats, etc.
Jeans and tennis shoes for everyone is a no. Pretty much any other pants than jeans are fine.Hi. I was wondering about this too. For women, are jeans or tennis shoes against the dress code?
Thank you 😊Jeans and tennis shoes for everyone is a no. Pretty much any other pants than jeans are fine.
VaudevilleD
Full Member
Kind of off topic, but do any Auburn students know of Gentilly Mobile Home Park’s (located just south of the vet campus) pet policy? I cannot get management to call or email me back 😅
I know plenty of people who live there and they all have cats and dogs.Kind of off topic, but do any Auburn students know of Gentilly Mobile Home Park’s (located just south of the vet campus) pet policy? I cannot get management to call or email me back 😅
nireepoh
Full Member
Was told in my waiting room the week of March 7th. OOS heard back about a week after their interviews, so I'm hoping it will actually be on the 7th.Anyone know when IS will hear back?
nireepoh
Full Member
Oh my gosh congrats! I wonder if they're doing all 2/21 interviews today, that's when I interviewed!Just got my phone acceptance!! IS, KY resident, interviewed 2/21
nireepoh
Full Member
Do you think they go alphabetically?I just got my phone call acceptance and I interviewed less than 24 hours ago!
nireepoh
Full Member
My last name is after yours but I haven't gotten anything yet... guess thats bad 🙁My last name is Owens so probably not…I did technically already interview though. I interviewed with the OOS pool back in January bc they didn’t get my residency switched, and then they switched it after and made me reinterview yesterday
Cheezyboi
Full Member
Don’t give up hope! I honestly have no idea what order he’s going inMy last name is after yours but I haven't gotten anything yet... guess thats bad 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nireepoh
Full Member
Was it Dr. Sellars that called?Don’t give up hope! I honestly have no idea what order he’s going in
Cheezyboi
Full Member
YesWas it Dr. Sellars that called?
nireepoh
Full Member
Do you mind me asking if you're a KY or AL resident?
Cheezyboi
Full Member
AlabamaDo you mind me asking if you're a KY or AL resident?
nireepoh
Full Member
Shoot I'm so scared they're already done or I'm just not gonna get calledThank you! Dr. Camus called me & my last name starts with B. Best of luck, you got this!!