audio for Step 1 studying

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Just started MS2. Looking for an audio thing on Step 1 material to listen to while I workout, walk to class, cook, ect. After digging through some past threads sounds like goljan path audio is my best bet. Any suggestions or recommendations? I also saw a thread where someone recorded themselves while they read parts of FA then listened to it later. Anyone done something like that or is that just ridiculous?

Members don't see this ad.

Just started MS2. Looking for an audio thing on Step 1 material to listen to while I workout, walk to class, cook, ect. After digging through some past threads sounds like goljan path audio is my best bet. Any suggestions or recommendations? I also saw a thread where someone recorded themselves while they read parts of FA then listened to it later. Anyone done something like that or is that just ridiculous?

I highly recommend the previously frowned upon USMLE Rx First Aid Express videos. They are videos but they can be listened to as well. Yes, they basically read First Aid to you but they keep it memorable with a light personality and engaging by asking questions throughout. If you buy it, it may seem ridiculously basic at first but there are 100s are high yield nuggets you never really saw while browsing First Aid that'll jump out at you if you watch those videos. I watched the videos during my last week of prep and I wouldn't have gotten 3-5 questions on my actual exam without it and I prepped for quite a while.

Reactions: 1 user