Aug Mcat takers, when do you get interviews?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

court13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, but when do people who only took the Aug. Mcat start hearing about interviews? :confused:
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I got an interview invite to NYU last week. I took both the April and August MCATs...other than that, I think I'm just about complete at every school...but no other bites yet...
:)

ajt2003 said:
I got an interview invite to NYU last week. I took both the April and August MCATs...other than that, I think I'm just about complete at every school...but no other bites yet...

:)

awesome! congrats! i was actually wondering if anyone who took only the August MCAT got an interview invites yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
The August MCAT was my first time taking the beast. I got an interview invite from University of Washington today. Must mention I'm a WWAMI resident from Idaho which means I'm in-state at Washington. I'll be interviewing on Feburary 11th. Guess that's what I get for taking the Aug MCAT. :rolleyes:

i took the april then the august and just got my first interview (at UT-southwestern). i can GUARANTEE that the invite was NOT based on my april score--absolutely had to be from the august scores.

I'm a first time August MCATer...

I interviewed at Western COMP last Tuesday (Oct. 19th)
I interviewed with Des Moines University (their Portland interviews) yesterday (Sunday, Oct. 24th)
And I have an interview set up for University of Washington for November 5th.

I called a few schools today regarding when the August MCAT test takers would hear regarding an interview, a lot of them said January or even March, because many applicants who were complete before the scores were released were booked for interviews in november, december and some even January! :scared:

ASDIC said:
I called a few schools today regarding when the August MCAT test takers would hear regarding an interview, a lot of them said January or even March, because many applicants who were complete before the scores were released were booked for interviews in november, december and some even January! :scared:

You mean we can't schedule an interview date until Jan or was that for Interview Invite? I really hope its the former one. :oops:

First time August MCATer here and I heard from University of KS within a week from the score posting. Have an interview next Tuesday. Other than that, things are a little quiet here! =)