-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
August 09 PCAT scores
Started by kakme
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
are u serious?I just talked to a lady at the Pearson Center. She said it is possible the scores will be available online as early as Monday the 21st. OMG........I'm so nervous.
i hear different things some pple say monday others tuesdays i guess we have to wait and see how things goes. Gud luck.I just talked to a lady at the Pearson Center. She said it is possible the scores will be available online as early as Monday the 21st. OMG........I'm so nervous.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a nervous wreck! These next few days are going to seem like the longest days everrrr
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Try to not stress over it too much. Enjoy the weekend! And good luck!
It's scantron test. Why does it take so long to grade it? Sleep on the job?
And is it monday or tuesday?
There's 2 essays. I think they have to read thousands of essays? You slept on the exam?
did you sleep on the june or august one?
Ooops..my bad. I didn't know the essays would contribute toward the overall percentile.
There's 2 essays. I think they have to read thousands of essays? You slept on the exam?
did you sleep on the june or august one?
for Canadians, the CSR told me to not to be too excited before Sept 28. lol
Scores won't be here till early Oct.
Scores won't be here till early Oct.
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a nervous wreck! These next few days are going to seem like the longest days everrrr
wow with your stats, you're gonna be fine
I'm not so good with standardized types of tests : (wow with your stats, you're gonna be fine
wow with your stats, you're gonna be fine
I wouldn't be too quick to say that, I've known many people with low 90 PCAT scores and 3.8+ GPA's who were not even offered an interview for pharmacy school and if they were they didn't get in.
Not to say she won't get in but a 4.00 is never a guarantee.
G
gokeygirl2121
I wouldn't be too quick to say that, I've known many people with low 90 PCAT scores and 3.8+ GPA's who were not even offered an interview for pharmacy school and if they were they didn't get in.
Not to say she won't get in but a 4.00 is never a guarantee.
i agree. i know a few people who were in that predicament as well (high PCAT, high GPA, no interviews). there is really no set recipe to get into pharmacy school. you just have to offer a little bit of everything and be well-rounded i guess. they also take into account the difficulty of the school where prepharm classes are taken as well as course load.
checked today and still no scores yet :/ Anyone have any updates??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i agree. i know a few people who were in that predicament as well (high PCAT, high GPA, no interviews). there is really no set recipe to get into pharmacy school. you just have to offer a little bit of everything and be well-rounded i guess. they also take into account the difficulty of the school where prepharm classes are taken as well as course load.
Pharmacy school admissions are one of the strangest things I've ever come across.
I know many people who had 3.2 GPA's, no pharmacy experience, and a PCAT in the 50's range who received interviews and were accepted and people with a lot of experience and high grades and no interview. It really makes you wonder about other factors like age, where you did your pre-pharmacy at, etc
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'm a nervous wreck! These next few days are going to seem like the longest days everrrr
hi there, your name and display picture give me the sense you're likely attractive. am i right?
Hello kitty just oozes sex appeal! No scores yet 🙁
Note: you won't be able to see your scores on PharmCAS, just whether or not PharmCAS has received them.
wow that is true i just checked it. how come we are not able to view the scores online yet?Gud luck guyz.Note: you won't be able to see your scores on PharmCAS, just whether or not PharmCAS has received them.
I was on the pearson site a few minutes ago and it was noticeably slower loading than earlier this morning. I'm wondering if that's from them updating or from all of us checking for our scores. 

can we use mozilla firefox to check it instead of internet explorer?I was on the pearson site a few minutes ago and it was noticeably slower loading than earlier this morning. I'm wondering if that's from them updating or from all of us checking for our scores.![]()
I believe so. I know I used it last night at home to check for scores.
Thanks...........we are both glued to this forum lol..pls when the result is out pls let us know? Gud luck. The suspense is killing me.I believe so. I know I used it last night at home to check for scores.
Is it out yet?I'm shaking to see my score 😛
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are we gonna check every 15 min or so? It seems like we all glued to this.
every 30 seconds!
I'm thinking we need to let Pearson know that the people who pay for the test should see the scores first! I can't wait!!!
The MCAT crowd that took their test on 8/21 are all looking at their scores now. Can't say I'm not jealous. 😡
Am so upset right now this pcat pple cant get their selves straightened out. They raised everyone's expectation about the result coming out today. I guess it will be out 2moro then. Gud luck guyz.The MCAT crowd that took their test on 8/21 are all looking at their scores now. Can't say I'm not jealous. 😡
hi, I was told by one guy at pearson wednesday, another guy next week, and one lady said any day now, you ever noticed different people give different answers. I'm patienlty waiting, this was my 7th attempt at it.
still waiting....ugghhhhh i have a knot in my stomach

does anyone think today will be the day, how late will they post them, does anyone know? is there a cutoff time for each day?
I'm afraid to ask, as I assume by calling them repeatedly we're just annoying them. Annoyed people can do things like postpone test results, etc...
August '09 PCAT scores have just been reported to PharmCAS
I just logged into pharmcas and i don't see scores were submitted. Is it under status-pharmacy designation??? or Academic History-Scores??
I hope im not the only one missing these scores!!!!
well i had some issues to discuss, that had to be taken care of, so I asked while I was being assisted with those issues
it is on the right hand side where it says official test.I just logged into pharmcas and i don't see scores were submitted. Is it under status-pharmacy designation??? or Academic History-Scores??
I hope im not the only one missing these scores!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wat does s.o.l mean?im thinking we are s.o.l. until tomorrow, another night of little sleep
Do you have to have your pcat scores specifically sent to pharmcas by using their code on pearson? I've read on these forums that if you have the scores sent to a school that requires pharmcas it would be done automatically, but pharmcas says you have to use their code
Uuugggggg... Ok. So pharmcas has received them, but we don't get to see them. BULL! The anticipation continues to build.
All the schools which participate in the PharmCAS processing require that applicants send everything directly to pharmcas, except the supplemental application. So when registering for the PCAT, u should select code 104 (pharmcas) as one of the receipients. That makes things easier for the schools because they will receive all the application requirements as just one pack from pharmcas. However, it's not too late. You can still submit the scores to pharmcas as soon as they become available online.
I still can't get my head together over the fact that I can see in pharmcas "PCAT received 09/22/09" but I can't view it. That's really some bull. What do they think? That we will change the scores from our computers? The only thing I was missing in my pharmcas application was the pcat scores. Now it's there, but I cannot hit the submit application button since I don't know what I got.
I still can't get my head together over the fact that I can see in pharmcas "PCAT received 09/22/09" but I can't view it. That's really some bull. What do they think? That we will change the scores from our computers? The only thing I was missing in my pharmcas application was the pcat scores. Now it's there, but I cannot hit the submit application button since I don't know what I got.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 9K
.....I'm so nervous.