August 09 PCAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kakme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just talked to a lady at the Pearson Center. She said it is possible the scores will be available online as early as Monday the 21st. OMG...:scared:.....I'm so nervous.

Members don't see this ad.

My Pharmcas also showed: Date received 9/22/2009. I am so nervous. Keep our fingers crossed.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey have any body recevied message from PharmCAS in your application account for list of colleges you have qualified ,i can seee in my account but not the scores what does it mean? i dont get it

So I am REALLY hoping that the PCAT scores come out soon because my organic II test is tomorrow, and all I can think about is "what did I get on the PCAT." :scared:

lol. i think a lot of people are in the same boat tonight man. should be doing other things...(studying)....i have found it easier to just think it probably won't be here until next week and no one knows what they are talking about :) :) :) probably will get them soon but need to get it out of our minds!!! :p

PharmCas posts a message in the Official Tests area that they will receive the scores, but it CANNOT be viewed, so why is everybody asking why the scores aren't shown on PharmCas?

Pearson distributes the PCAT, so it's up to them to show us the scores. PharmCas just forwards it to the appropriate schools

*Begins to sing*: I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend...lucky to have been where I have been....unlucky to be reading all these pooosts...:boom:

Sept. 23 - 7:27am.

Still no scores are posted. The days grow longer now, and harder. I don't know how much longer we can make it without scores. Each day, my mind goes from pole to pole on how I did. No one really knows, though....except Pearson...and NOT ME. yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sept. 23 - 7:27am.

Still no scores are posted. The days grow longer now, and harder. I don't know how much longer we can make it without scores. Each day, my mind goes from pole to pole on how I did. No one really knows, though....except Pearson...and NOT ME. yet.

Haha! I totally agree! I had all kinds of dreams last night dealing with me checking the Pearson website over and over. One getting a random 19!!

Oh and Johnny Depp was in my dream (i saw a little of pirates of the Caribbean last night) and he goes "so what did you get on your pcat"

I think imma need those scores today Pearson or I'm going to fully loose it!

Good luck everyone :)

uggghhhhhh....it's 3:30am here already....i cant press the refresh button anymore!!!! i give up

What's the point of buying it now if the mail is gonna come in a few days. Might as well wait for it and not waste 20 dollars. Screw this!!!

Yeah, if we don't get them today I'm just gonna wait for them to come in the mail. The only reason I'm so anxious about getting them is because I thought we would get them monday or tuesday! I wasn't even that worried about it until I read that.

I think Pearson hasn't posted the results on purpose. Some people who took the test in August also signed up for the one in October. This Friday, Sept. 25th is the deadline for cancelling the October test and getting the 50% refund. I just think they're delaying the online scores deliberately so people like me can fall victim to their scheme. The test scores are already in their computers, so it isn't like they have to hand-type each applicant's score into the system again. How hard is it to just post the scores on their website? That's my conspiracy theory. I will be happy to see my scores right now so I can decide whether I need to take the Oct. test or cancel and get $75 back. C'mon Pearson.:mad:

I think Pearson hasn't posted the results on purpose. Some people who took the test in August also signed up for the one in October. This Friday, Sept. 25th is the deadline for cancelling the October test and getting the 50% refund. I just think they're delaying the online scores deliberately so people like me can fall victim to their scheme. The test scores are already in their computers, so it isn't like they have to hand-type each applicant's score into the system again. How hard is it to just post the scores on their website? That's my conspiracy theory. I will be happy to see my scores right now so I can decide whether I need to take the Oct. test or cancel and get $75 back. C'mon Pearson.:mad:

Yeah, there really is no reason PharmCas should have our scores before us, that seems suspect :thumbdown:

Wow, well I guess we'll know if they post our scores at like 12:01 am saturday lol. I wouldn't put it past them, sneaky devils. I think it's annoying that they don't warn you about sending your pcat to pharmcas, every one of the schools i'm having mine sent to require it through pharmcas so it's like I just wasted my 3 freebies. Mostly my fault though, for not reading up on things first.

Ok guys I just called the Pearson and they said the same Bull S*** . The lady told me that she know they already scored the tests, but they don't have the results yet ( wtf??)

I called my school and I was told that they receive them from PharmCAS every Monday. So, either this coming Monday or the next he said.

I bet you are exactly right. I figured they were going to do something like this...so I just decided that I'm going to wait to get my score, then pay the late reg. fee if I need to take it again. Either way it sucks.

Are those your results?! I just checked mine and they aren't up

these are the averages of what guys/gals will get lol.
the questions are harder this time and they are comparing your results to the past exams and you know the past exams were exactly like collin and simpler.

these are the averages of what guys/gals will get lol.
the questions are harder this time and they are comparing your results to the past exams and you know the past exams were exactly like collin and simpler.

i would be a sad panda if that is what I got

I agree with all of you that this is ridiculous. I actually took the test in June, and the scores were available online through the Pearson website before Pharmcas received them. I think it was either later the same day or the next day when they showed up on Pharmcas. Good luck to all of you, and hopefully you'll know soon!

So I think I have a problem. My pcat account says there's no score receipients on file even tho I told it to send it to pharmcas. And believe me I made darn sure I chose for them to send it there when I was filling out the app to take the pcat.
And #2- I'm so confused with this ID # and that ID # and what I'm supposed to do to make sure they match. I'm pretty sure I gave pharmcas my pcat # (it's been awhile) but am I supposed to do anything else?

hi,

I just called pearson after seeing scores on here being posted, and I'm not able to see mine as of yet. The lady informed me that they haven't been mailed out yet, but have been sent to pharmcas. She said she didn't know when they would be up, but that it would not be up today. Sorry, I was really anxious about seeing my scores too! When is the deadline for the october pcat again?

I know the first set of scores that were posted was just someone being funny but i don't know about the second set. But i still see no scores available either. I'm not even listening to what pearson says anymore, apparently it varies depending on who you talk to. Pearson people have said they were mailed on tuesday, monday, today, i don't think they really know

The site will be "unavailable" tonight at 830 central time for approximately 1 hour. Loading our scores perhaps? :xf:

No Test Score Exception

There are no test scores in your profile.If you have taken the PCAT within the last five years, chose to score the test, and your test scores have not been invalidated by Pearson, please contact PSE Customer Relations at 1-800-622-3231 or [email protected] to get a new User ID.
is this what u guys are seeing? what is this NO TEST SCORE EXCEPTION?

i am just really nervous. in a previous post, i dreamt that i filled in the no score option even though i know for a fact i did not. if anything else sees this message, please let me know! it will definitely alleviate my worries

Last edited:
is this what u guys are seeing? what is this NO TEST SCORE EXCEPTION?

i am just really nervous. in a previous post, i dreamt that i filled in the no score option even though i know for a fact i did not. if anything else sees this message, please let me know! it will definitely alleviate my worries

That's what everyone's says. It just means the scores aren't available to you yet.

That's what everyone's says. It just means the scores aren't available to you yet.

o okay. it just seemed to me that the term "No Test Score Exception" was recently added. i don't remember seeing it a week ago when i checked...