August MCAT results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonascott

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Saturday, Oct. 14th, was exactly 8 weeks from the Aug. 2000 MCAT. I was just wondering if anyone has received their August MCAT scores yet or if you can just let me know the date you get them in. Thanks...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, don't complain too much...Saturday, October 14th is the day I had to take the MCAT AGAIN (!!!!) because they lost our August tests. Who knows when MY scores will be released!

Consider yourself lucky you have some coming in the near future!
smile.gif

Hey Cobragirl...

As I was stalking my mailbox today grumbling about no scores yet, I thought about you...do tell...how was MCAT II? Hopefully not too bad...

mj

Members don't see this ad :)
It is my understanding that the scores usually arrive in mailboxes two months, on the day, after taking the test. Several people at my university have told me that this is how it works, so I am expecting scores on the nineteenth.

Cobragirl,

You have my sympathy. I cannot imagine being in your position. I am very sorry that such a terrible thing happened to you. I hope that you did very well as a consolation.

I took the MCAT twice....what a joy it was..and believe me..there is NO EXACT date that the scores are sent....One other thing, everyone gets the scores around the same time, schools, advisors and students..

Best of luck to all that are waiting..
Kick ass Cobragirl!!

Originally posted by kidterrific:
MCAT scores always come on a Saturday.

They do? that's funny, b/c mine came on a Wednesday last year after the august MCAT. I didnt get mine until October twenty-somethingth (first? third? whatever that wednesday was). I remember that people in California got theirs a couple of days before I got mine, though (Im in NY). I know its tough, but try to take a deep breath and not obsess over the mailbox. Hope y'all did well
smile.gif

star

I am pretty sure that I received my MCAT scores from last April's test on a Wednesday also. I know for sure it wasn't a Saturday. It was exactly 3 months after I took the test. (Took on April 15th and got them back June t5th).

My bad! I took it twice, and got it on a Saturday twice. I always heard that.

------------------
--
KidT
[email protected]

i got mine yesterday