~~~ August MCATers Interviews ~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an interview invite at Rosalind Franklin :)

Members don't see this ad.

Just got an interview invite at Rosalind Franklin :)

grats, that was quick of them considering they are swamped with apps. GL. BTW what were ur stats and r u instate or oos?

Members don't see this ad :)
grats, that was quick of them considering they are swamped with apps. GL. BTW what were ur stats and r u instate or oos?

Stats: 33Q MCAT (3rd time taking it this august) and 4.0 GPA. Also, I'm a TX resident....I want some more Texas lovin' though :(

Are there still a lot of people who haven't received ANY invites? I am getting really worried. Is it still too early to start stressing out?

Are there still a lot of people who haven't received ANY invites? I am getting really worried. Is it still too early to start stressing out?

no invites here! oh, but one good rejection (pre-secondary from vcu! ouch!)
its still really early for august people...we've only been complete (if even) for a week or so at schools, and this is the busiest time of the season. don't stress. I had august mcat friends who didn't get any interviews until jan/feb (not to freak anyone out). so just be patient!