Australian medical students forum?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Alphonsine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So Ian Wong's website is the Canadian med school forum. This one is the American one - the biggy.

Does anyone have the Australian med school forum? I mean this forum is so US-centric.
 
So Ian Wong's website is the Canadian med school forum. This one is the American one - the biggy.

Does anyone have the Australian med school forum? I mean this forum is so US-centric.

I think Paging Dr is probably the best Australian forum for graduate medicine... mainly domestic students, but a few internationals as well. You will certainly be able to read the threads and learn lots about the different programs

Link is here : http://pagingdr.proboards61.com/index.cgi

Lyndal