Automatic secondaries vs pre screened secondaries

Started by kev1n
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kev1n

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone have a list of the schools that have automatic secondaries and those which screen the primaries before giving out secondaries? I did a site search but was unsuccessful. Thank you!
 
kev1n said:
Does anyone have a list of the schools that have automatic secondaries and those which screen the primaries before giving out secondaries? I did a site search but was unsuccessful. Thank you!

Yes, if you PM me with a specific school, I would be glad to get back to you. I do not want to list them all here...

If you want to find out for yourself buy:

The Princeton Review: 162 Best Medical Schools (15.00 on Amazon.com)

or the MSAR (25 dollars from Amazon.com or the AAMC website)
 
thanks for the reply.. i completely forgot about the msar.. ill go get it soon Thanks!