You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AWWARDS 2018 (Emeritus)
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I played a game in 2018?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Warhammer, specifically.I played a game in 2018?
Makes sense since I haven't changed my avatar since thenYes. Warhammer, specifically.
The new one is nice.Makes sense since I haven't changed my avatar since then
You guys were my muses.What is even going on here?
And @DocEspana is Martin Scorsese for all his games he ran, I'm mother ****ing Robert Di Nero! (And @JDH might be Al Pacino)...
What is even going on here?
And @DocEspana is Martin Scorsese for all his games he ran, I'm mother ****ing Robert Di Nero! (And @JDH might be Al Pacino)...
You guys were my muses.
now i'm curious because those movies are awesome
Why'd I get tagged? What did I do this time?
God LIS, just let us love youWhy'd I get tagged? What did I do this time?
God LIS, just let us love you
I just saw the tag but was too lazy to figure out what it was about and was like "oh god, what now?"
Love on, Cheesy Dick. 🙂 🙂
Going in my signature.Love on, Cheesy Dick. 🙂 🙂
Is "he's a witch" purple now or my color vision continuing to deteriorate?
To anyone who's reviewing the games, nominations will start being collected in one month!
I can't handle this unless we're also playing WW at the same time. AM, you should turn the awards into a game. Winners are revealed as the players are killed off.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nominations are officially open.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me trying to remember 2018... 
For all you Smash fans: it’s eligible in this thread!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Best villaaaaageFor all you Smash fans: it’s eligible in this thread!!
Now I have an excuse to go and reread cause I promised AM I would nominate something!Best villaaaaage
We don't talk about Smash WW.For all you Smash fans: it’s eligible in this thread!!
Didn’t you win....We don't talk about Smash WW.
Plus it was @SportPonies modding debut!
I think you forgot. It was aDidn’t you win....
Good time.
@WildZoo
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't be greedy, the game that must not be spoken was on the 2019 list.
Oh I don't remember when the date cutoffs are I was just going by timestamp hahaDon't be greedy, the game that must not be spoken was on the 2019 list.
We knocked that category out of the ballpark last year!Oh I don't remember when the date cutoffs are I was just going by timestamp haha
Last edited:
Best wolf pack.Well also knocked that category out of the ballpark last year!
and man, @Melchizedek and @WildZoo , I feel like I keep hearing the same punch line over and over again...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
but this time it has jiggly animated boobsBest wolf pack.
and man, @Melchizedek and @WildZoo , I feel like I keep hearing the same punch line over and over again...
For all you Smash fans: it’s eligible in this thread!!
Gotta nominate @CoffeeQuestionMark for best use of an ability in Smash for her ridiculous performance as village blocker.
We don't talk about Smash WW.
I thought that was Genesis we didn't talk about 😉
2018 was also the year I started driving the kids to school...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I don't think there's any game I can get the choke award for on this list at least...
I don't think there's any game I can get the choke award for on this list at least...
I think I could get that for Colorado, proclaiming SAR HAD to be the last wolf while Mel lovingly tucked me into his pocket was a strong lesson in never listening to Mel...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Consider yourself nominated 😉I think I could get that for Colorado, proclaiming SAR HAD to be the last wolf while Mel lovingly tucked me into his pocket was a strong lesson in never listening to Mel...
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
LolPlenty of time to reread games and make notes![]()
Lol I was just going to tag you 😉Plenty of time to reread games and make notes![]()
that was a STELLAR GAME!I thought that was Genesis we didn't talk about 😉
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Most excellent indeedthat was a STELLAR GAME!
Must have missed the cut 🙁 boo
Somebody remember it for next year!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ohhhh Safari is on this list...😈
@Karabiner13 obviously for best fake claim in Pokemon XD
Who’s Ash?@Karabiner13 obviously for best fake claim in Pokemon XD
well....what a situation we have here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't even remember 20 minutes ago...how am I supposed to remember 2018?
So are y'all telling me you don't just replay game events in your head for years after they occurred?
So are y'all telling me you don't just replay game events in your head for years after they occurred?
Does 90s game count 🤔
90s has barely hit one year so not sure.Does 90s game count 🤔
I can't even remember what happened 3 days ago during whatever game I'm currently playing. So.... no?So are y'all telling me you don't just replay game events in your head for years after they occurred?