AWWARDS 2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Leaving myself a reminder to add alley's wolf brag to the brags list once I finish writing about chromothripsis.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
it's basically a face plunger for children who eat their hotdogs too fast
What a hilarious tool.
And one I could've used. I've choked on carrots like three times in my life.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Nomination Considerations for MLP:
Funniest player - Santy
Most improved - PSV
Best quote - Skill issue
Best wolves - usually I reserve this for sweeps but y'all had everyone's head spinning so much I think it deserves consideration
Best reads - alissa, stoat
Easiest push - alissa :sorry:
Choke - Trilt :p

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Funniest player - Santy
Most improved - PSV
Best quote - Skill issue
Best wolves - usually I reserve this for sweeps but y'all had everyone's head spinning so much I think it deserves consideration
I am a bad human and forgot MJ literally called out both Cray and PSV in his one strategy post of the game lol
AM gets a mention for avoiding the general skill issue and circling back around to PSV before the rest of us

Funniest player - Santy
Most improved - PSV
Best quote - Skill issue
Best song: pony salvaje

• Haha
I guess I don't really know how I'd be able to do memes as a category because there isn't an option for images.

• Care
I guess I don't really know how I'd be able to do memes as a category because there isn't an option for images.
We could probably get around it if people submitted the nomination as the name of the person who made the meme, a description of the meme, and then a link to the image. I think we could do the ballot that way.

I'm less sure about how we'd do the winner gif in a way where the meme would be readable.

We could probably get around it if people submitted the nomination as the name of the person who made the meme, a description of the meme, and then a link to the image. I think we could do the ballot that way.

I'm less sure about how we'd do the winner gif in a way where the meme would be readable.
Yeah, I didn't think about the award itself, but it would render the meme lost.

• Care
Yeah, I didn't think about the award itself, but it would render the meme lost.
I guess the question there is whether the meme creator would want to have the meme in their signature anyway, because most of them would be too small in a signature no matter what - so putting the meme itself in the award might not be an issue.

I can think of a few different ways we could tackle it. I think it's doable.

• Hmm
MEMES MEMES MEMES MEMES PLS

Reactions: 1 user
Here are some more fun award categories ... because I was just thinking about WW today.

Best Go that Extra Mile Award (motivational award, this player keeps going and going, and doesn't give up)

Best Brainiac Award (this player pitches brilliant and innovative ideas to solve WW problems, conflicts, questions and issues, acts like a WW "think tank")

Best Most Determined I'm NOT a WWolf Award (self-explanatory)

Best Behind the Scenes Award (use this award for WW mentors or WW game designers/organizers/facilitators who are behind the scenes of WW game because we don't often hear about these amazing people but they do A LOT of hard work behind the scenes of the WW game)

Best WWalking Encyclopedia Award (because this player is a walking encyclopedia of WW games, past and present)

Last edited:
Thoughts after Time to Get a WWatch:

Santy and JJJ both for funniest player

She'll hate that I'm saying this, but with that win, AM is now the only person this year with multiple wolf wins, so ... AM and Santy both getting some nods for best wolf from me

• Sad
Reactions: 3 users
BREAKING NEWS

We will be adding a "Best Meme" category this year.

If you want to make everyone's life easier, including your own, consider putting memes you'd like to nominate in this thread and mentioning the following:
1) Who posted it
2) What game it is from

FOR NOMINATIONS ONCE THEY ARE OPEN, please PM both me and AM together and include the image and ^ that info.

A reminder that nominations are not actually open right now, but you will be summarily informed when they are.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Categories
Friendliest player
Funniest player
Most improved
Best noob
Best quote
Best meme
Best game
Best village (team)
Best wolves (team)
Best villager
Best wolf
Best overall
Best mod
Funniest mod
Most likely to die D1
Most likely to die N1
Easiest push
Hardest push
Best role
Most likely to choke
Best fakeclaim
Best wolf brag
Best reads
Best 3p
Best team player
Wackiest tinfoil
Most commonly village read
Most commonly wolf read
Most creative game design
Best use of role
Best flavor writer
Oddly specific award(s) for rare events
@Animal Midwife pls add best meme to this so we have a better chance of remembering lol

• Care
Leaving a note to myself to go pull Santy’s meme of throwing Trilt out the window from MLP for a best meme nom.

I have one of PSV’s in here already too

• Haha
Weeeee some nom ideas from the WWild ZZoooo

Best quote - that thing AM said in dot chat. I should have saved it. Skill issue.
Best villager - Zenges!
Best wolf - PSV!
Hardest push - Truey!
Most likely to choke - heh True was close :p

• Love
Wild Zoo nom thoughts:

Zenge for best reads & best villager
With that NK, AM and Zenge are now tied for most likely to die N1 :(
PSV already has a bunch of things that I've mentioned her for previously and won't repeat myself, but think she's probably getting a best wolf nom from me too

• Care
  • Love
Leaving a note to myself to go pull Santy’s meme of throwing Trilt out the window from MLP for a best meme nom.

I have one of PSV’s in here already too
Here we go.

6t5vh2.jpg

@Trilt

• Haha
  • Care
Idk what AWWard to nominate the Cult for because it's not technically a wolf team but they also weren't functionally 3p in the game since there was no second party @_@

• Care
  • Hmm
Now help me figure out what to nominate genny for wrt the sticker use since I can't see an argument for it being best use of role, but we don't have a best use of item category.

• Haha
Also I think I might add PSV to my hardest push list because she HAS been yeeted as various affs, but she's so good at squirming her way out of situations when people seem to near-uniformly agree she's scum lol so I think she deserves a nod there

• Love
also this is too long to nominate for best quote but I'm gonna signal boost it so people appreciate how funny it is

BREAKING NEWS FOR THOSE NOT UTD
Ron Burgundy Battle GIF

well ladies and gents, we have an exciting update late in the cycle D4. it seems that SAR has put village on her back and is going to try to carry them to victory if this PSV vote can just gain momentum. PSVs threats of eagles and Uncle Sam from earlier in the game were no deterrent for this maple loving fiend, and she’s burning up PSVs role claim cred like it’s 1812!

Let’s cut to a live lookin at dot chat:
Major League Baseball Sport GIF by MLB

Wowee are they excited! What an electric thread, maybe the mods should consider giving one of them a vig shot?

will SAR successfully perform the Heimlich Maneuver on village? Will those damn stumps finally get sent to the wood chipper? WILL SOMEONE TRANSLATE ALLEY’S POSTS?

until next time, I’m Ron burgundy? MKG’s fever dream, signing off

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Now help me figure out what to nominate genny for wrt the sticker use since I can't see an argument for it being best use of role, but we don't have a best use of item category.
Oddly specific? Idk

best use of someone else's role :laugh:

• Haha
Credit to @Aprilthearab actually, she made some really entertaining items. Though they almost came back to bite her in the end :laugh:
Lol the dawning realization that I made the item that was most damning to the cult hours before I was converted

Everyone else in cult chat was like "but she'll get results in her PM, right?" no... I designed results to post on the thread... "Okay but results will come after yeet close??" no... results are posted immediately...

And my post restriction rng landed on Sporty before I even knew she would be my teammate :laugh:

• Haha