AzPod

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ronny7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application and received interviews at all but one school I applied to a couple of weeks ago. However, AzPod still has not even reviewed my application yet. I have had to send transcripts twice and they aren't showing a l.o.r that all other schools received. Has anyone else had issues with them?

Members don't see this ad.

AZPod hasn't had the greatest reputation in the admissions department. With me it took them a long time to show that I had my transcripts turned in. They usually take a few weeks to offer interviews anyways, I think. I would just try to be patient and stay on top of things. They are nice if you need to call them, so I would recommend you call them if things aren't working smoothly. And although the admissions doesn't work smoothly at times, don't judge the entire program by that experience. It has been a great school for me.

My advice: Don't pay attention to the website. I asked about it in my interview, and the professors told me to just call anytime I had questions. They do update it, but it's done instantly.