Back and with a story

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

supafield

Dream Big
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had kinda taken a break from SDN following the august 06 MCAT other than to check up every so often...

I had an 11,11,9 R on the august mcat but unfortunately the two schools I want to go to but require 30, 10,10,10 Q

So despite knowing I did well I have to take it again.... the cutoffs stayed the same for the second year in a row.... I'm not trying to be a traditional SDN overacheiver.

In Canada registration opened up today on Valentine's day and despite getting all prepared for it... I had forgot about it.... I got up at 9:30 for Sports Law Class (not your tradition pre-med in my Kinesiology Arts degree) and checked all my usual tabs on firefox.... mostly hockey and basketball pools and the weather but then I saw the MCAT THx one from last summer and thought Uh oh, better get on it... I logged in immediately got to the seat selection part..... clicked London, and no available seat pops up after about 2 minutes of search.... Kitchener the same, Hamilton Toronto the same... I started to think that there was a glitch in the system then I click Ottawa (5-6 hour drive) just for fun and seats show up...

Panic set in and I'm kicking myself for not signing up right at the original minute..... but as chances would suggest, that was simply the time the system kicked in for me and then London had both times available....

So unlike last August no sleeping in a hotel the night before, getting up at 7:30 to fail to stomach a breakfast and then have a long car ride home to whine about how tough my bio section was...

Instead writing in my city of residence not until 1:30 in the afternoon on July 13th and I plan on being more than ready... good luck to everyone that eventually will test at the same time.... I plan to become a regular poster again....

Take Care

Members don't see this ad.

Instead writing in my city of residence not until 1:30 in the afternoon on July 13th and I plan on being more than ready... good luck to everyone that eventually will test at the same time.... I plan to become a regular poster again....

Take Care[/QUOTE]

glad you found a spot. I will be registering for my friend this friday since may is totally full in texas right now---houston and surrounding areas.

I had a nice hour long drive to my MCAT site at 6 AM in the morning... I got there an hour early and just walked around. It was for the best too - helped to take away some of the anxiousness. Good luck on the rewrite.