Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

And yes, Mel showing up in the Fuji apple results was RNG. The Apples & Oranges results depend on who the player picks, and it was by chance that they happened to pick Mel and AM, who was a Bad Apple. The results did a great job of framing him lol
Hey now, lets not downplay the part that my always sketchiness played in this lynch haha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, yes, I do really enjoy making games that are slightly bastard games. I'm hoping that one day RNG will love me and give me a game where three different players all have a grudge against each other or something so I can watch and laugh
giphy.gif