You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
The 7th gWWuest - Sign ups thread!
Started by GoSpursGo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm a big '90s computer gamer, but unfortunately I am unfamiliar with this theme. I cut my teeth on the original Fallouts, Warcraft 2, and Age of Empires.
My brother played a TON of Warcraft but I could never get into that kind of large scale battle game.I'm a big '90s computer gamer, but unfortunately I am unfamiliar with this theme. I cut my teeth on the original Fallouts, Warcraft 2, and Age of Empires.
This was a horror puzzle game. I believe the literal first CD-ROM computer game, according to Wikipedia, which must be correct!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tots pls
Yeah, no pressure at all! 🙂@Doctor-S, if you're in, I'm in. No pressure!
Like I'm gonna fall for that, sounds like a woof trap to me!!!
Open the box and see what happens!!! 🙂
I see, now there are are TWO woof traps! 🙂No pressure from him.
Pressure from me!
You’d have fun pls
Thanks, it would be fun to hear you HOWLING at the full moon!!!@Doctor-S dooooooo it!!! It was super fun to see you outside the confidential advice and pre-med/med student forums 🙂
Seriously, scheduling conflicts are the obstacles for me. Just saying.
Tot me too pls
Please play!!!
That’s perfectly understandable!Thanks, it would be fun to hear you HOWLING at the full moon!!!
View attachment 423217
Seriously, scheduling conflicts are the obstacles for me. Just saying.
I’m running this game, so no howling from me 😉Thanks, it would be fun to hear you HOWLING at the full moon!!!
View attachment 423217
Seriously, scheduling conflicts are the obstacles for me. Just saying.
But I hear ya. Just don’t wait another full year to swing through here!
That’s not how peer pressure works, Jay 😡That’s perfectly understandable!
Oh, so you're the game runner this time, awesome!I’m running this game, so no howling from me 😉
But I hear ya. Just don’t wait another full year to swing through here!
That's gonna be one crazy wild game, for sure!

I would like to see at least 5 more players--I believe in you all, we can make it happen 🙂
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9.
10.
21.
etc
Subs:
1.
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Stagg
6. Barks
etc. shorty
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9.
10.
21.
etc
Subs:
1.
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Stagg
6. Barks
etc. shorty
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also, @dew5 , @kitzsuna , @SkiOtter , @fruitsalad , @Stagg737 , @Barkley13 , @supershorty , and @Doctor-S if you can't do the full game, please consider signing up as a sub! In relatively small setups having a player drop out on either side can be unbalancing. I very rarely force sub solely for activity, but it's always nice to have one available in case something unexpected comes up and a player needs to bow out 🙂
Depending on how the week goes, I might be able to sub in if there is not much commitment. School just started up though and my kiddo has multiple competitive sports starting up so my next few weeks are gonna be crazy regardless.Also, @dew5 , @kitzsuna , @SkiOtter , @fruitsalad , @Stagg737 , @Barkley13 , @supershorty , and @Doctor-S if you can't do the full game, please consider signing up as a sub! In relatively small setups having a player drop out on either side can be unbalancing. I very rarely force sub solely for activity, but it's always nice to have one available in case something unexpected comes up and a player needs to bow out 🙂
Should absolutely be considered a chill game 🙂 If it's cool with you I'll put you in the sub list just in case?Depending on how the week goes, I might be able to sub in if there is not much commitment. School just started up though and my kiddo has multiple competitive sports starting up so my next few weeks are gonna be crazy regardless.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10.
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10.
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Hmm
This doesn’t start until the 23rd, right? I can’t play before then.
Play pls
I heard that @Jagged Jimmy Jay will play if @HRH Queeb SAR signs up
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Thanks dad 🥰Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10.
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Yes.This doesn’t start until the 23rd, right? I can’t play before then.
Correct! There’s actually a decent chance it will start on the 24th because I’m on call on the 23rd, but if I get some of the design finished it may be easy enough for dubZ and KD to do some of the opening lifts 🙂This doesn’t start until the 23rd, right? I can’t play before then.
Trying to decide if this is playable when I'm going on a family trip the 28th
Just sketch it up and we’ll yeet you earlyTrying to decide if this is playable when I'm going on a family trip the 28th
Just activate late game SAR early!Trying to decide if this is playable when I'm going on a family trip the 28th
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
If I roll wolf I promise to kill you N1Trying to decide if this is playable when I'm going on a family trip the 28th
Fine, I'll play
But if I'm still alive on the 28th I cannot guarantee what will happen to my activity. I'll be in some relatively remote places haha
But if I'm still alive on the 28th I cannot guarantee what will happen to my activity. I'll be in some relatively remote places haha
JUST 3 MORE!!!
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Very well. We'll see how I manage a game after 10 months. I would love more noobs so that when I act like the head ball coach, it's only patronizing to 85% of the players instead of 95% of them.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Patronize me fatherVery well. We'll see how I manage a game after 10 months. I would love more noobs so that when I act like the head ball coach, it's only patronizing to 85% of the players instead of 95% of them.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
I'll be back in school by the time this starts so let's see if I can prevent the need for a heimlich.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
@fauna pwayPlayers:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Woohoo we got enough! Even more would be better but this roster already looks 🔥🔥🔥 Thank you guys, and I hope we are able to deliver a fun game!
@Alex_DVM and @basille , you guys in particular are in for a treat. Lots of super experienced and welcoming players who I'm sure will be happy to teach the n00bs the ropes 🙂
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
13. Alex_DVM
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
@Alex_DVM and @basille , you guys in particular are in for a treat. Lots of super experienced and welcoming players who I'm sure will be happy to teach the n00bs the ropes 🙂
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
13. Alex_DVM
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
YES YES YES YES(I’ll play)
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
You bet 🫡@Alex_DVM and @basille , you guys in particular are in for a treat. Lots of super experienced and welcoming players who I'm sure will be happy to pocket the n00bs immediately 🙂
Can we get some in game voice memosVery well. We'll see how I manage a game after 10 months. I would love more noobs so that when I act like the head ball coach, it's only patronizing to 85% of the players instead of 95% of them.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
#autozonegate
Can we get some in game voice memos
#autozonegate
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Yay, my wolf dad is playing!! And my wolf mom too. This is gonna be goodVery well. We'll see how I manage a game after 10 months. I would love more noobs so that when I act like the head ball coach, it's only patronizing to 85% of the players instead of 95% of them.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2.
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
Hello FRIENDS including @GoSpursGo! 🙂Also, @dew5 , @kitzsuna , @SkiOtter , @fruitsalad , @Stagg737 , @Barkley13 , @supershorty , and @Doctor-S if you can't do the full game, please consider signing up as a sub! In relatively small setups having a player drop out on either side can be unbalancing. I very rarely force sub solely for activity, but it's always nice to have one available in case something unexpected comes up and a player needs to bow out 🙂
Right now, I can't commit to this game in any capacity ... but I'll add my name as a sub.
Players:
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
13. Alex_DVM
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2. Doctor-S
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
1. AM
2. Basille
3. Apop
4. CG
5. Clem
6. Katiemcat
7. beans
8. dya
9. genny
10. SAR
JJJ. 11
12. moonster
13. Alex_DVM
21.
etc
Subs:
1. Stagg
2. Doctor-S
etc
Tots:
1. dew5
2. Kitz
3. skiOtter
4. fruit
5. Barks
6.
utc. shorty
What is this verbal and clever trickery???
Were people (yeah, looking at you JJJ) using voice messaging in ww game?
Your wolf parents are very proud of you.Yay, my wolf dad is playing!! And my wolf mom too. This is gonna be good
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
