Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Game #3 No, Not The Steve Jobs Apple Lynch Tally
AM () -
Mel (4) - capri, pips, AM, cubs
Capri () -
Cubs (1) - mel

5/6 voting

im-a-mac-and-im-a-pc-justin-long.gif

Highly convenient. Any one else got any good info? I seriously received nothing
Seriously? At least I'm contributing to the conversation with stuff instead of just asking other people for info.

AM ()
Mel (5) - capri, pips, barks, AM, cubs
Capri (1) - mel

6/6 voting

does this look less terrible?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you guys just take a second and think? Why is EVERYONE on me? If I was a bad apple, and the bad apples REALLY found me sketchy, wouldn't the bad apples NOT want to lynch me?

Can you guys just take a second and think? Why is EVERYONE on me? If I was a bad apple, and the bad apples REALLY found me sketchy, wouldn't the bad apples NOT want to lynch me?

The bad apples don't know each other. What do you mean?

Reactions: 1 user
He makes a good point... although the barks/AM/capri info all has you in common on the wrong side
So you believe all three? its not possible that one of them is a bad apple that is sheeping the other two once damning info came out?

giphy.gif

Thats right, gimme all them lynch votes :shifty:

Reactions: 2 users
AM ()
Mel (5) - capri, pips, barks, AM, cubs
Capri (1) - mel

6/6 voting

this is the most recent tally, look good to all y'all?

Game #3
Results
tenor.gif

You have lynched @Melchizedek .
He was a
GOOD APPLE who developed a strong urge to be turned into a pie

NEITHER APPLE FACTION WINS! However, due to a turn of events involving third party affiliations that deeply amused your mod...

Winners:
@Melchizedek , a Good Apple who wanted to be lynched
@PippyPony , a Good Apple with a grudge against @Melchizedek, who could only win if he was lynched
@Animal Midwife , a Bad Apple who was very supportive of @PippyPony and could only win if she won

Losers:
@cubsrule4e , a Bad Apple
@capri1722 , a Good Apple
@Barkley13 , a Good Apple

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
FWIW, I would normally have made these mutually exclusive win conditions, with the most difficult to satisfy win condition taking precedence (so @Animal Midwife 's win condition, which required two other win conditions to be satisfied in order for her to win), but honestly I was so amused that RNG conspired so hard against @Melchizedek that I just let all y'all third parties have it

Reactions: 4 users
And yes, Mel showing up in the Fuji apple results was RNG. The Apples & Oranges results depend on who the player picks, and it was by chance that they happened to pick Mel and AM, who was a Bad Apple. The results did a great job of framing him lol

Reactions: 1 users
When Cubs and AM jumped on the Mel vote, I pinged Meats and said:

"I like how I am voting with wolves but am still maybe going to win"

:highfive:

We should do this every game, I'm apparently a lot better at WW when I can actively support wolf agendas lol

Reactions: 1 users