You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Bad Apples Speed WW Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
unlynch capri
i had done that before the lynch round, sorry
i had done that before the lynch round, sorry
we're always lynching people, all the timeAre we lynching people? How long does this go for?
but this does go until 3:15 your time
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch pippy
Game 1 I am trying as hard as I can okay Lynch Tally
Capri (1) - cubs
Pippy (1) - Barks
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Lynch AM
Why?
To see how kiwis respond to being squished a little bitWhy?
seems legit
I got info that cubs is a good apple and AM is a kiwi
This whole thing is confusing. It looks like Pippy and Capri are vouching for Cubs, so what are you confused about Pippy?Wait, if you were a good apple before and you flipped, are you now a bad apple?
Edit: ^this was a question for cubs, I was too slow to respond
Game 1 I am trying as hard as I can okay Lynch Tally
Capri () -
Pippy (1) - Barks
mel (1) - cubs
AM (1) - pips
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Capri () -
Pippy (1) - Barks
mel (1) - cubs
AM (1) - pips
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
capri/AM - did you get any other mod info, etc?
I am trying to decide how I feel about this infoThis whole thing is confusing. It looks like Pippy and Capri are vouching for Cubs, so what are you confused about Pippy?
To see how kiwis respond to being squished a little bit
But I'm not a kiwi.
I am in no way vouching for anyone. In fact Cubs is near the top of my sketch list.This whole thing is confusing. It looks like Pippy and Capri are vouching for Cubs, so what are you confused about Pippy?
But I'm not a kiwi.
so what are you now?
capri/AM - did you get any other mod info, etc?
I did not.
****************************
omg, now i see how this game is played. it's like a giant logic puzzle like i used to do in middle school!
****************************
omg, now i see how this game is played. it's like a giant logic puzzle like i used to do in middle school!
****************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well then what are you?But I'm not a kiwi.
alright not-a-kiwi anything to share about the applebutter?But I'm not a kiwi.
so what are you now?
An apple.
Only if you can handle the absurd pace I set this at for some reason lol****************************
omg, now i see how this game i played. it's like a giant logic puzzle like i used to do in middle school!
****************************
Do you think we should vote pippy or capriBut I'm not a kiwi.
I already put my info on thread. Lol if you think AM will tell you if she did get something.capri/AM - did you get any other mod info, etc?
Why are we the only two optionsDo you think we should vote pippy or capri
oh okay, you reiterated it by quoting yourself and cubs again so I wasn't sure if you implying that you can confirm what cubs said.I am in no way vouching for anyone. In fact Cubs is near the top of my sketch list.
Because my info says that at least one of you is a bad appleWhy are we the only two options

Do you think we should vote pippy or capri
I'm not sure.
It was meant as sarcasm. Because obviously any bad apple would claim they were a good apple.oh okay, you reiterated it by quoting yourself and cubs again so I wasn't sure if you implying that you can confirm what cubs said.
Maybe your info is a little rottenBecause my info says that at least one of you is a bad apple![]()
this isn't how 20Q's works. God Pippy, at least act like you've played before 😛Well then what are you?
****************************************Only if you can handle the absurd pace I set this at for some reason lol
I haven't slept at all but I just did a ton of meth so I'm good for 72 hours MINIMUM.
****************************************
Maybe your info is a little rotten
Well maybe your info is rotten.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*******************
*******************
*******************
12 minutes until lynch close
unless y'all need more time
because I'm a fun mod
unless y'all need more time
because I'm a fun mod
It was meant as sarcasm. Because obviously any bad apple would claim they were a good apple.
Which is what I was doing at first. Then I got a message with a picture of an apple turnover that says you are now the opposite affiliation
Maybe your info is a little rotten
Well maybe your info is rotten.
Claims and Claimants
Cubs was a bad egg; is now good egg - Cubs
Capri or Pippy is a bad apple - Barks
AM is a kiwi - Pippy
AM is an apple - AM
Am I missing anything?
Cubs was a bad egg; is now good egg - Cubs
Capri or Pippy is a bad apple - Barks
AM is a kiwi - Pippy
AM is an apple - AM
Am I missing anything?
Perhaps it is, but it's also mine so I feel like I have to support it a little bitWell maybe your info is rotten.
unlynch mel
lynch AM
Not offering up much helpful, very short responses
lynch AM
Not offering up much helpful, very short responses
Perhaps it is, but it's also mine so I feel like I have to support it a little bit
But why are you still on me?
unlynch mel
lynch AM
Not offering up much helpful, very short responses

unlynch mel
lynch AM
Not offering up much helpful, very short responses

Game 1 I am trying as hard as I can okay Lynch Tally
Capri () -
Pippy (1) - Barks
mel () -
AM (2) - pips, cubs
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all (@Melchizedek @Animal Midwife @capri1722 )
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Capri () -
Pippy (1) - Barks
mel () -
AM (2) - pips, cubs
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all (@Melchizedek @Animal Midwife @capri1722 )
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Because I feel like itBut why are you still on me?
Lynch Pippy
OriginalLynch Pippy
Because I feel like it
But why? You don't seriously think I'm a kiwi, right?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch AM
actually reading back I dont see where mel has shared any info with the class either. He is just reiterating what everyone else has already said. I could still vote for him or AM right now
Game 1 I am trying as hard as I can okay Lynch Tally
Capri () -
Pippy (2) - Barks, Mel
mel () -
AM (1) - cubs
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all (@Animal Midwife @capri1722 @PippyPony )
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Capri () -
Pippy (2) - Barks, Mel
mel () -
AM (1) - cubs
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all (@Animal Midwife @capri1722 @PippyPony )
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Lynch Pipsqueak?Original
Lynch Piperella?
Lynch Pip-Pip-Hooray?
is that more creative?
Unlynch AM
I unlynchedGame 1 I am trying as hard as I can okay Lynch Tally
Capri () -
Pippy (2) - Barks, Mel
mel () -
AM (2) - pips, cubs
3/6 votes in
Missing: literally all the rest of y'all (@Animal Midwife @capri1722 )
Lynch close @ 12:15 PST / 1:15 MST / 2:15 CST / 3:15 EST
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K